jurideluhi

Things you're currently addicted to...

Glued to my computer and chair. Inseparable from technology and internet. Sad isn't it? I wonder how my life would change if these things never existed.

Doctor Who and The IT Crowd

Doctor Who is Awaesome and The IT Crowd is funny

Sewing, pudding and tea.

makes me happy <3

especially having new clothes for almost free

(have to buy some cloth and thread from time to time, but my dad likes giving me money for that, so basically it's absolutely free for me~^^)

I've been recently obsessed with something that I'd never guess to be obsessed with:

The Angry Birds!

Green pig crushing gets addictive the more you play it ;]

Marvel (especially Avengers and Thanos related things)

We Bought A Zoo (i watch this movie like 4 times a week)

Soundtracks, i barely listen to any jrock or metal like i used to and instead i only listen to the Avengers score and We Bought A Zoo score, dunno why=p

I have been on an anime kick for the past few weeks. As far as addition...I have been spending at least 2 days a week taking photos for like the past few months.

coffee... unfortunately :(

But if I don't drink any, I might literally pass out in the middle of class, especially since I get so exhausted every day (p_q)

Reading books (specially the tolkien series) and playing the new pokémon black 2 on my good old nintendoDS.

Lately it has been Playing "X-COM: enemy Unknown" and I've been watching alot of Ecchi anime that I missed out on the past couple of seasons... :wan-05: