jurideluhi

Things you're currently addicted to...

Kingdom Hearts 358 / 2 even though it's SO FRUSTRATING :evil:

How come :o

The slot system, mostly, and how there's a bunch of features that they can't fit onto a DS cartridge that kind of hinder the battle system. For example, heartless only really have 1 hit-point, so if it's taller than you you have to use an aerial attack (and at the time I didn't have a keyblade that could hit more than twice). Also, some of the spells are dumb, as is the lack of aiming. Herp derp let's just shoot fira wherever the fuck we want Roxas! I also disliked how the coliseum doesn't reset your magic ammo between rounds. Oh, and the camera controls are as bad as Kingdom Hearts' camera control, i.e., there really isn't any and half the time you die because you can only see Roxas' knees. Lastly, Roxas is hot in cut-scenes, but every other time he opens his mouth he's just dumb.

Positive aspects include getting to kill Xion for being a useless clump of pixels :hyper:

currently? let's see... Dragon Ball Kai, Katekyo Hitman REBORN! on Anime. Phoenix Wright and the new Dragon Ball Kai Butouden (I think it's like that) in my DS.

I've been seriously hooked on Plastic Tree lately. I haven't been so addicted to a band since my Dir en grey obsession a few years ago.

The "Un Escorpión Perfumado" Album by Omar Rodríguez-López.

I LOVE IT.