Sign in to follow this  
Shin09

Bleach

I'm still trudging along unfortunately... it's been getting petty unbearable lately but I'm pretty sure it's getting towards the very end, but then again Kubo has been ass pulling for years now with bleach xD the manga started going down hill after the Aizen arc for sure

Kubo will probably end it on 700th chapter like Kishimoto did.

have to say these new bankais we've seen recently made me yawn, as well as Ichigo's new form. 

What the fuck? Bleach is still around? I thought they ended it years ago? I thought this series ended with Aizen? What the actual fuck?

2 hours ago, Bear said:

What the fuck? Bleach is still around? I thought they ended it years ago? I thought this series ended with Aizen? What the actual fuck?

lol...  it has been in its so called "final arc" for like 2 years now xD

omg, ANOTHER Ichigo form? X'D Did we even see the one he was when he got down Aizen again? And he brings out a "new" one? Bah. 

I like how we started this discussion and just recently it was announced Bleach is ending. XDD I've heard it's obvious how rushed it is in its pacing now? With how it sure has been taking its sweet sweet time, I bet it's a sudden jump.

14 hours ago, beni said:

omg, ANOTHER Ichigo form? X'D Did we even see the one he was when he got down Aizen again? And he brings out a "new" one? Bah. 

I like how we started this discussion and just recently it was announced Bleach is ending. XDD I've heard it's obvious how rushed it is in its pacing now? With how it sure has been taking its sweet sweet time, I bet it's a sudden jump.

well, that form could only be used once and after that Ichigo has lost his shinigami powers.

i don't know where did you hear that, but no, there's is no rush at all, things are getting to their ends by the normal(or even a bit dragged) Bleach pace:

- good guys are fighting bad guys

- bad guys are showing what they got and almost winning

- good guys are showing what they got and win/almost win

- Ichigo fighting the baddest guy

- the baddest guy is no match for Ichigo, he takes all the powers and goes to destroy the world

- Ichigo will eventually find some way to defeat they and they will all live happily ever after

pretty much the same as it was with Aizen arc i guess.

On 7/14/2016 at 11:01 PM, Gaz said:

well, that form could only be used once and after that Ichigo has lost his shinigami powers.

i don't know where did you hear that, but no, there's is no rush at all, things are getting to their ends by the normal(or even a bit dragged) Bleach pace:

- good guys are fighting bad guys

- bad guys are showing what they got and almost winning

- good guys are showing what they got and win/almost win

- Ichigo fighting the baddest guy

- the baddest guy is no match for Ichigo, he takes all the powers and goes to destroy the world

- Ichigo will eventually find some way to defeat they and they will all live happily ever after

pretty much the same as it was with Aizen arc i guess.

To be fair that is the premise for just about every Anime/Manga. Maybe in a different order but essentially the same. I love bleach but the filler kills it for me. The main story is amazing. I just skip full seasons to get back to the main one.

manga is ending next chapter. Really sudden. Especially after Kubo has been dragging this last arc out for so long. I expected him to at least stretch it out till chapter 700 xD but nope next chapter is the last apparently. I sorta feel like this might be a troll in some way because when he announced it being the last chapter he also mentioned some kind of "special" announcement too.... I'm gonna shit if he's like "Surprise! spin-off manga coming next year!" LOL gonna pull a naruto on us.

did ichigo get his hollow back?

2 hours ago, blackdoll said:

did ichigo get his hollow back?

well sorta.

Spoiler

in the manga you end up finding out that Ichigo is a quincy or at least has quincy blood, and we also know that he is an hollowfied shinigami through the process of hollowfication. so what happens in the manga is he combines his hollowfication powers with his newly attained quincy power and his shinigamis getsugo tensho..... yeah it's a convoluted mess. bottom line is yes he still retains his hollow power, but now he can control it.

1 hour ago, Original Saku said:

well sorta.

Hide contents

in the manga you end up finding out that Ichigo is a quincy or at least has quincy blood, and we also know that he is an hollowfied shinigami through the process of hollowfication. so what happens in the manga is he combines his hollowfication powers with his newly attained quincy power and his shinigamis getsugo tensho..... yeah it's a convoluted mess. bottom line is yes he still retains his hollow power, but now he can control it.

thanks, but the hollow as a being is gone?

19 minutes ago, blackdoll said:

thanks, but the hollow as a being is gone?

I don't really follow what you mean?

Spoiler

hollows are still a thing in the manga. they still exist...  Are your talking about when Ichigo would transform into a hollow? if so then I assume he can if he wants to but that would be akin to him losing control. Instead he is able to wield the hollow powers at will. he still gets horns and shit, but it's not really like the full body transformation we saw in the hueco mundo arc.

33 minutes ago, Original Saku said:

I don't really follow what you mean?

Hide contents

hollows are still a thing in the manga. they still exist...  Are your talking about when Ichigo would transform into a hollow? if so then I assume he can if he wants to but that would be akin to him losing control. Instead he is able to wield the hollow powers at will. he still gets horns and shit, but it's not really like the full body transformation we saw in the hueco mundo arc.

my bad. I mean is there still hollow ichigo or white ichigo? oh and does he use cero?

18 minutes ago, blackdoll said:

my bad. I mean is there still hollow ichigo or white ichigo? oh and does he use cero?

Spoiler

no. White Ichigo is long gone. Hollow Ichigo is still a thing but it's not how it used to be like I explained in the post above. Yes he can use cero :)

Im finally caught up with this god forsaken manga like everything is always overcome by some bs. Like literally every villain gets defeated by some way lmao

We don't even get to see Aizen's Bankai but what does that matter cause Ywach is more Powerful than Aizen.....LOL

17 hours ago, Original Saku said:

Hide contents

no. White Ichigo is long gone. Hollow Ichigo is still a thing but it's not how it used to be like I explained in the post above. Yes he can use cero :)

that sucks. I may have missed but was white ichigo in control in the hueco mundo arc when he transformed? or when in that state your brain function lowers or something. Basically ichigo sucks when he is ichigo and if that's all we get, it not worth putting up with him and checking the rest of what left out.

Edited by blackdoll

10 hours ago, blackdoll said:

that sucks. I may have missed but was white ichigo in control in the hueco mundo arc when he transformed? or when in that state your brain function lower or something. Basically ichigo sucks when he ichigo and if that's all we get, it not worth putting up with him and checking the rest of what left out.

Pretty much, ichigo continues to get his ass kicked no matter what new power he gets. He can mix Getsuga Tensho with Cero now but that cant do shit against yhwach who can literally rewrite the future. Aren't you supposed to die when your zanpaktou is broken? Ichigo's sword has been broken over and over and over but he's still alive, to do not a damn thing but get his ass handed to him. It seems like he can't get a break, no matter how much Kubo shows everyone these intense training montages where ichigo tries to unlock some new level it's really pointless because someone's always breaking their foot off in Ichigo's ass.

5 hours ago, 『Hotcakes Butt MK II』 said:

Pretty much, ichigo continues to get his ass kicked no matter what new power he gets. He can mix Getsuga Tensho with Cero now but that cant do shit against yhwach who can literally rewrite the future. Aren't you supposed to die when your zanpaktou is broken? Ichigo's sword has been broken over and over and over but he's still alive, to do not a damn thing but get his ass handed to him. It seems like he can't get a break, no matter how much Kubo shows everyone these intense training montages where ichigo tries to unlock some new level it's really pointless because someone's always breaking their foot off in Ichigo's ass.

all main characters get there ass beat. I belive story creators think it wouldnt be interesting or be to quick to win like that. that or the fight draggs out until they get an opening or suddenly fired up as if before they didnt care if they didnt care if they died before.

Toma from to aru no index is an exception if i remember correctly, since he cancels everything.

22 hours ago, blackdoll said:

all main characters get there ass beat. I belive story creators think it wouldnt be interesting or be to quick to win like that. that or the fight draggs out until they get an opening or suddenly fired up as if before they didnt care if they didnt care if they died before.

Toma from to aru no index is an exception if i remember correctly, since he cancels everything.

While I do agree that it's natural for main characters to get beat, I find it redundant that Ichigo gets so many power ups only to turn around and get his ass kicked like an empty can.

4 hours ago, 『YELLOW DIAMOND』 said:

While I do agree that it's natural for main characters to get beat, I find it redundant that Ichigo gets so many power ups only to turn around and get his ass kicked like an empty can.

oh  i get it, knowing ichigo he problably think he gonna kick ass too. like "you're not ready for my new power haaaaaaaaa ya" 10 sex later "bakana, bokuga shigaraga" Q the the asss beating. It was refreshing when he was dickin aizen though.  

if i was rich i would buy the right to bleach or permison to do my own spin. Going back to when he get stabbed, he gains the ability to steal energy and live force, so he still all that ginjo has, regenerating hollow ichigo and zangestu, then he heals tsukishima and tells him he will be his new reson to live or whatever ginjo was to him, then goes to the soul society using the power that was injected in him finds where gins body, revives him, then they all go to hueco mundo and gather ulquiorra ashes (since he can absorb life force he can sense it too. and the whole crew was touch by him, they can to) then to recharge he absorbs a 100 minos grades and some of a high rank), revives him, then they go to where muramasa (the zampakto) died and rivive him and ichigo becomes his new owner. now with  muramasa's power white ichigo can leave ichigo's body as they or he wants. Together they form team ichigo. And ichigo tells the soul society that he will work with them but not 100 trust them. Then what ever fights but with the best characters including and team ichigo, saving peoples asses or working together. Also have a ark where the enimies are twins, so ichigo uses muramasa to realease their zampaktos. 

disclaimer: i know ulquiorra was up aizens ass and it got annoying but his design is fucking awesome, and his cero is sexy as shit, black and light blue, what a sight, who knew?

Edited by blackdoll

Sign in to follow this