Trombe

The 3rd Birthday will depart from Double River Record & activities go underground

The 3rd Birthday will depart from Double River Record after their one-man live at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE at 2015/09/12 after moving their activity area to Tokyo since 2015 spring, and their activities will go underground after then for preparation of their future activities

they only have 2 members left and now they're going without a label? prepare for a disbanding announcement within the next months lol. its a shame because they're decent

REALLY hoping that they can get their shit together while they're "underground" and that they may get the activities they are planning for off the ground.

For once, I am the one who's the optimist, here. o_0

This suks i was super stocked for the album but they are really good so i hope they can make a fast recovery

I hope this doesnt mean future releases will be live limited :(

just my opinion, the reason for their departure from Double River Record might be related to their moving of main activity area out of Nagoya, while Double River Record is Nagoya-based label (their president is also management of livehouse NAGOYA HOLIDAY NEXT), and it is no longer suitable for them to be supported by that label

activity going underground usually refers to pausing live performance, and maybe their members would like to devote to production of their potential new album

just my opinion, the reason for their departure from Double River Record might be related to their moving of main activity area out of Nagoya, while Double River Record is Nagoya-based label (their president is also management of livehouse NAGOYA HOLIDAY NEXT), and it is no longer suitable for them to be supported by that label

activity going underground usually refers to pausing live performance, and maybe their members would like to devote to production of their potential new album

Yeah I would also assume the label wants you to put a number of things out in a certain amount of time and they probably( I would say most likely have all the elements needed to complete the album (or maybe it's already completed)) just need to take the time out to maybe, like I would hope, find new members first and to see whats next for them.

Urgh I really have mixed feelings about this but as long as they don't end up disbanding I'm okay with it

I'm defiantly on edge when it comes to anything lately by this band, but Trombe's post gave me some hope. Time will only tell but I feel like we may still 'eventually' get the album.

It's actually a wonder they managed to survive with all the departments in the last years. I hope they find new members and a better label.

Gt.崇太郎(shuutarou)(ex-我羇道(GAKIDO)) will act as their support Gt. at their one-man live at Nagoya CLUB ZION at 2015/09/05 and at Shinsaibashi CLAPPER at 2015/09/06, and Gt.KAZ(ex-VII-Sense) will act as their support Gt. at their one-man live at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE at 2015/09/12

Dr.こ→すけ(kousuke)(ex-Illweeds from machida, Re-lay(support), now VAMPIRE ROSE(support)) will act as their support Dr. at their one-man live at Nagoya CLUB ZION at 2015/09/05, at Shinsaibashi CLAPPER at 2015/09/06 and at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE at 2015/09/12

SET-LIST at 2015/09/12:

01.絶望のカンテラ
SE.Beelzebub
02.good bye GODDESS
03.糜爛の月
04.DAMNATION
05.DEADMAN'S SHOW
06.陽炎パラドックス
07.Mr.&Ms.Murder
08.GOD BLESS YOU
09.濁瞳に降る。
10.ルポルタージュ1945