yakihiko

[Band Battle] Crazy Shampoo VS DADAROMA

36 members have voted

1. 1. Which of this bands do you like more?

• Crazy Shampoo is pure love bring back!
    • DADAROMA is way better
    • I like none of them
    • Yoshiatsu is god!

Crazy Shampoo is old band from Yoshiatsu and DADAROMA is the new one.
Between both bands, which one do you like the most?
tumblr_n3qs3m8zDh1rg6uh7o1_500.png
Crazy★shampoo

tumblr_nrjk1rmEqJ1rwpswso1_500.jpg
DADAROMA

Some comment about them ? Do it :)

Idk why, but I can't put videos, only the url.

Crazy shampoo were fun but for me a lot of the songs were forgettable. DADAROMA appeals more generally to my taste these days, although I wish they'd stick to the heavy songs and less of the jazz. The jazzy tracks have their place, and they're not bad songs, but DDRM has the potential to be brutal and I think if they stuck to that path they would have a much stronger concept. I do like all of their songs so far, and I'm looking forward to the next single and album. Yoshiatsu is a brilliant marketing force and it shows in DDRM's well thought out advertising - releasing PVs (ahem, promotional videos, looking at you visual kei scene) and even full songs to draw in fans, and selling live only CDs (a business practice I hate, but it makes excellent sense when you remember it's only through lives that bands make any money: even major artists earn less than 5% on CD sales).

So far I'm loving them both equally. Dadaroma will most likely pull ahead once they've been around for a while, but for now they haven't released enough for me to firmly choose them over my beloved Crazy Shampoo.... 

DADAROMA started off strong and they sound really good so far, but I'm honestly gonna say Crazy Shampoo for me.

I got super hooked once I started listening to them, especially their LOVE SONG release, and I can always go back and listen to them.

I don't like DADAROMA so much for their jazzy style, but for their heavier stuff I'm all for it.

I wish they'd stick to the heavy songs and less of the jazz. The jazzy tracks have their place, and they're not bad songs, but DDRM has the potential to be brutal and I think if they stuck to that path they would have a much stronger concept. I do like all of their songs so far, and I'm looking forward to the next single and album.

Woah... my thoughts exactly.

When oboreru sakana's pv just appeared I got all my attention on the band, I saw a lot of potential in that particular style and it got me all excited for their mini... but it disappointed me a little... I was hoping for more heavy songs in the line of oboreru.

I ended up just voting Yoshiatsu is a god. I wouldn't have even cared about DADAROMA if I wasn't in to Crazy Shampoo first. 

But in all honesty I listen to neither lately.