Trombe

砂月-SATSUKI- new maxi single & album release

I mean I'd love to see him joining someone else and not bothering with composing music anymore, focusing on vocals only.

I just don't get what's taking him so long??

That Berseker video is fucking awful it's embarrassing. It actually makes me cringe.  Did he just cram a bunch of Europeans in a warehouse and get up on stage with no band behind him? Really? And he's not even making an effort to look like he's doing the growling parts. 

I've truly enjoyed each of his releases since going solo, especially now his work is potentially exciting again.

Satsuki.. who did this lol???

Satsuki what happened to you, where did things go so wrong -_-

His new work got me potentially excited to, and some of it was pretty nice, but then there's things like... this.

^this is so great. Song hits me hard because it brings old gold memories. Still can't believe it's the same Satsuki. 

I can't wait him to form a band again!

On 4-3-2016 at 5:36 PM, emmny said:

oh yeah definitely, RES is miles better than sukekiyo or whatever prog metal satsuki will ever do

[DELETE THIS]

My personal opinion about Satsuki's new shape is that he continues to be even better, especially in his most aggressive approaches, which is what I loved most in Rentrer en Soi's music and even in his latest double album! Keep going friend :D