Sign in to follow this  
Aferni

DADAROMA - 雨のワルツ(Ame no Waltz)

what do you think of DADAROMA at this point?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What did you think of this single?

• I LOVED IT, DADAROMA GIVE MORE MORE OF THIS DRUG.
    • This was pretty cool, i'll watch out for them.
    • Meh it was k.
    • Ehhhhh, you guys tried...
    • This is anal sex in the ear canal please stop it.....

Artist: DADAROMA

Members:Vo.よしあつ(yoshiatsu) (ex-Since1889-->Crazy★shampoo)

CDk4010UMAE2Qah.jpg
Gt.太嘉志(takashi) (ex-NAINE(Shiki))
CDk4011VEAApDaA.jpg
Ba.朋(tomo) (ex-Clarias.-->ReViel(support)-->LucaRia-->SUPER BOYS)
CDk4011UEAALpjB.jpg
Dr.裕介(yuusuke) (ex-Quinstet-->NAINE(JOL))

CDk4017UkAAPJfx.jpg

Release Title:  雨のワルツ

Release Date: [07.15.2015]

Track list:

1.「雨のワルツ」
2.愁いリビドー
3.腐ったミカンの方程式

RATING SCALE: ☆☆☆☆☆  out of   ☆☆☆☆☆

" THE GROWNUPS TRY TO MAKE MONEY!"

84420150604150524.jpg

DADAROMA is such an amazing 4 peice band, they're one of those newcomers with talent. Very extreme talent by my opinion, one of the more favorable newcomers on the scene atleast more than DOAK. DOAK is like DADAROMA full of members with bustling potential but they dont know how to use that potential, DADAROMA on the other hand knows how. But what did you expect from a band with members from NAINE, a member from Super boys and fucking crazy shampoo? You get absolute destruction! DADAROMA brings onto the scene it's heavy style along with its Jazzy stylings here and there, thats what got me hooked on them. DADAISM was flawless with it's metal core like SEX and Belka to Strelka and then it's jazzy songs Morphine one and two. This release strengthens those points, Ame No Waltz is DADAROMA's latest release and its fucking strong. It's kick in your front door strong~!

雨のワルツ

The title track and heaviest song on this release, is amazing in so many ways it's almost indescribable. It starts off with the sound of rain and what appears to be the melodic sound of a childs music box which then shifts into ominus heavy riffs that are just so adrenaline pumping you cant help but to headbang. Yoshiatsu's harsh vocals really draw you, mainly because of his strange but addictive engrish. I also like the signifigance of the lyrics but i wont get into that now, the chorus is nice and refreshing, I love the melody in Yoshiatsu's voice. He's one of those VK singers with a unique voice like , Jin ( THE BLACK SWAN), L (DI3SIRAE), Yuuki (Lycaon) ect. The break down in Ame No Waltz is also delicious, nothing in this song dissapointed me except the fact that weren't more heavy riffs like in the beginning. 

愁いリビドー

Urei Libido is the second track of this lovely installment and it captivates me to no end. The Jazzyness of this song is just addictive, its delicious , its fabulous. When I first played this song I couldn't help but move my hips, DADAROMA apparently has a dynamic now I'm guessing, Heavy Tracks and One or two Jazzy tracks. It gives the feel if as you were in a high rollers club or something of the sort. Yoshiatsu's voice is yet again on point like a well shaprened blade not to mention kind of sexy. The chorus in this song is also amazing, it's kind of awk when the little robot voice kicks in but it will grow on you. This is incredibly catchy, I find myself singing it while walking or just anywhere to be honest.

腐ったミカンの方程式

Kusatta mikan no houteishiki is the third but LIVE LIMITED track in this nice installment. I don't see why they decided make this live limited. This is an overall nice track, one of those get the crowd pumped at the show type songs, it's not really much to say anything about. Not saying it's bad but they could've done a bit more with it which really leaves me with not alot to say about it.

Havent heard this release? Go here then dummy~!

Support the Band and Buy The Release~!

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/DDRM-1

Sign in to follow this