Champ213

Karaoke Contest Winner!

After several weeks, three rounds and lots of great songs our karaoke contest 2015 is over. This year's winner is:

BLAME

Congratulations! I will contact you soon about the prize. But also a great thanks to everyone else participating. You've been awesome!

I hope people enjoyed the contest. Feel free to discuss the results here. Also, participants may now reveal their identity if they want to.

Thanks again to everyone involved!

Hey guys, I am BLAME! Thanks so much for everyone who has been voting for me, I didn't expect the last round to go like that! It was a great contest and I really enjoyed every round, there were so many good entries, thanks to all the other participants and of course to Champ for organizing the whole thing :) If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask me!

And as a side note: Winning this contest actually means a lot to me, since about five or six years ago, the second Karaoke contest on this forum was the reason why I attempted to sing and by some mircale won the contest (mainly due to most participants dropping out :D), which was probably not very deserved, but still motivated me to stick with singing. So it feels amazing to come back and win this contest again and this time without the contest ending earlier than expected!

Lastly, I really want to know who Dayu is - I recognized some voices from older contests, but damn, you have an amazing voice and your singing is really impressive!

Congrats, Kaleido~

I was Jinki (I guess some people already knew it [?]) and it was very funny to enter this contest, since that made me to sing in japanese again. I agree with Kaleidoscope about Dayu. SHOW YOURSELF BRO <3 xD

Maybe we can all forget "competition" (we're all friends, no need to think like that, but...) now and focus on Collabs? I'm pretty sure people would like this. What about a Collab with everyone that participated on this Karaoke Contest? :D :D

And of course, thanks everyone and Champs for making this <3

Congrats, Kaleido~

I was Jinki (I guess some people already knew it [?]) and it was very funny to enter this contest, since that made me to sing in japanese again. I agree with Kaleidoscope about Dayu. SHOW YOURSELF BRO <3 xD

Maybe we can all forget "competition" (we're all friends, no need to think like that, but...) now and focus on Collabs? I'm pretty sure people would like this. What about a Collab with everyone that participated on this Karaoke Contest? :D :D

And of course, thanks everyone and Champs for making this <3

If you can somehow coordinate this it would be amazing.

Extra points if you cover FUCKIN' A.

I could host the collab, yes! :D I just need @Champ213 to send me a list with everyone that participated on it so I could invite them ^^

Extra points if you cover FUCKIN' A.

HOW DO YOU KNOW I WAS GOING TO COVER A, @Zeus? HAHA I'm searching ways to do an inst of Elementa Alchemica or something else~

Well, let's wait, then. If you participated the Karaoke Contest and wanna join this big collab, just PM me :)

@Kaleidoscope? ? Will you guys join me? ^-^

Thanks guys!

And yeah sure, I would be willing to join. I can also take over the scripting and mixing if you want, I'd just prefer if we chose a song with a proper instrumental since working with these vocal removal songs is really a pain ;D

I also got a channel with quite a few subs, so I could promote the other singers there if they want to! Monochrome Heaven All Stars incoming :D

edit: Suggestion! How about X Japan's Kurenai? It has a decent instrumental and a good length to put every singer into spotlight! Also, since Toshi is pretty much always singing in female range, the female contestants could deal with it too if they decide to join us, whereas the males who can't hit the high notes can just sing it an octave lower, still sounds good for that song.

Also, I could (no promises though) possibly arrange an artist and animator making a cool video for us, here is an example of a nice collab which used that kind of stuff (I'm Kal in there): 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvJBUo1yGg0&index=22&list=PL04Fixv9uGiZXd_pfd50qRCgsI9FJJflD

Most likely not on a scale like this of course, but I simple video with names of the people singing and maybe some artwork should be fine ;)

Let me know what you think, if you are interested I could organize the thing together with Jiyun.

I could host the collab, yes! :D I just need @Champ213 to send me a list with everyone that participated on it so I could invite them ^^

HOW DO YOU KNOW I WAS GOING TO COVER A, @Zeus? HAHA I'm searching ways to do an inst of Elementa Alchemica or something else~

Well, let's wait, then. If you participated the Karaoke Contest and wanna join this big collab, just PM me :)

@Kaleidoscope? ? Will you guys join me? ^-^

pretty sure  @Zeus was talking about this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXLFdDefQfs

also I'm XiL~