Pjuskr

Hello everyone

This is my first post in ths community.

My name is Sean, But just call me by my username. Im 24 years old, live in Denmark, and is studying to become a software engineer.

Have always been a bit fascinated by the asian culture, but my interest for japan first really started, when i started watching anime. Watching anime lead to me finding a lot of good music though openings and endings, plus i later also had quite the interest in vocaloid music.

Having the interest of anime and vocaloid music, lead to me one day around 6 years ago,finding my first visual kei band "The GazettE".

After finding The GazettE, i did not find any new band for almost a year, as i did not know of the genre visual kei then, and only though The GazettE was one of a kind. Luckily i later found the song Nijigen Complex by My Dragon/Kiryu, under the title "WTF japan". Funny enough this did not lead to me finding any of those bands, but instead lead to me finding the artist Hizaki, because someone in the comments mistakenly thought Hijori was Hizaki. xD

After finding Hizaki, my interest in visual kei music grew, and i soon did not listen to any other type of music in my spare time. I have since over the time found many new groups, but is always interested in finding more.

My favorite groups as of now is:

Zin

Pentagon

Mejibray

LIPHLICH

Kiryu

Dog inThe PWO

PaRADEiS

Div

SuG

DADAROMA

Litchi Hikari Club

Arlequin

Roys

Yousei Teikoku

Aicle

Memento Mori

Suzaku

Avanchick

Black Gene for the Next Scene

Versailes

I have a lot more groups i like, but these are the ones i like the most.

I hope you all enjoyed the post, and hope to meet a lot of new interesting people in this community. xD

Welcome to MH!

It's pretty rare seeing a VK fan coming from the vocaloid music scene and related stuff. xD

I like anime, touhou, doujin and vocaloid music as much as VK too.

You'll surely find lotta interesting people who have similar musical taste with you here.

Welcome to the forum! Quite an interesting story how you came to know visual kei and you've got a pretty impressive list of bands to go with it. You'll definitely find other fans of those artists here. I personally enjoy Pentagon and DIV from your list. ^_^ have fun and people with blue and red names are here to help If you have questions.

THIS MAY BE TOO LATE TO SAY HI BUT THANK GOD YOU'RE HERE. =3

Vocaloid music is my guilty pleasure, lol. Cool to see someone who sort of started out with that at first. Mejibray, Dog inThe PWO, PaRADEiS and SuG are love, yep yep. u-u It's really great to have you so hopefully we see more from you. Enjoy your stay!

I have to ask you since you appear to be from Denmark, do you have any place in specific where you - illegally - download your danish music? I'm specifically referring to your mainstream radio play music that I really can't seem to find anywhere other than for a price at itunes and spotify but I don't really go down like that. Finnish shit is pretty easy to find from the usual torrent sites whereas I haven't had such luck with the Danish. It's not even anything obscure I'm looking for: kesi, sivas etc...

thx if you still lurk the section 2 see my post 

Sadly i am not able to help you find any place to download danish music.

I have never really had any interest, in the music from my own country, so i have never tried to find any place to download it.

Just to clearify how little i listen to music from my own country, i have never heard of those two artist, you mentioned.

But if you can't find them as a torrent, you might still be able to get some of the songs by downloading them from youtube. (Don't know how much danish music can be found there)