Sign in to follow this  
Lestat

KAMIJO - Paris, November 27th and 28th. [EDIT: POSTPONED TO 2016]

11036758_1017695031583274_63307457515018

Kamijo will return to his favourite country for two special event-lives, November this year. More information will be released soon. 

"Last Live in Europe" - looks like it simply marks the end of the Royal Blood tour-leg in Europe, and it likely won't be his last European visit.

I'm probably doing the same and will be attending the 27th only, depending on what my friend will do. The price for the regular live will be €40,-. I'll have no problems paying for this entire schedule if we decide to attend the whole thing, but it seems just a little overdone and overpriced for the regular fan. The event on the 28th is hosted in somewhat of a regal palace, prices for this will be €190,- and Kamijo will only be doing a short acoustic show, and the event's main interest is the video that covers his twenty year anniversary (probably the exact same one as was released on the limited edition of Royal Blood). You will be doomed if you aren't in possession of formal or "aristocratic" wear (seriously, I'd be embarassed if I'd have to walk around in the latter myself). There's just Kamijo talking and hosting the event, handshakes (so probably not even a proper meeting, again!, and I doubt you're allowed to take pictures with him) and a children's choir will be singing (no thank you, I can't stand children's demonic voices). 

Oh and by the way, ticket sales start this Wednesday the 29th already. There's hardly any time to make arrangements or even a decision on whether you'd want to spend so much money on this. There's no information yet on whether there will be V.I.P. arrangements for those who will be part of his international fanclub by then, it's just known that you'll have access to limited goods and merchandise.

But other than that, this is a great opportunity for people who live nearby Paris and can afford this with ease. 

Sign in to follow this