Trombe

D.I.D. live-limited single, 27 digital songs & complete album release

2015/10/01:
S.K.P(2.0.3) / the resolution(2.0.3) / identity(3.0.3) / -BITE the BULLET-(3.0.3) / taste of the rust(2.0.3)

2015/11/01:
??g(2.0.3) / A????l???(3.0.3) / ??EA????(3.0.3) / ??r?d??(4.0.3) / ?h?R??(3.0.3)
[21g(2.0.3) / Amaryllis(3.0.3) / BLEADEAR(3.0.3) / paradox(4.0.3) / the RED(3.0.3)(??)]

What do the numbers after each re-recording title mean? 2.0.3; 3.0.3; 4.0.3

I think the first number is the version of the song(i.e. second version, third version ect). Not sure about the other two numbers, tho...

I think the first number is the version of the song(i.e. second version, third version ect). Not sure about the other two numbers, tho...

I thought the same, But it's the 2nd vers of The Virtues, if I'm correct.

I thought the same, But it's the 2nd vers of The Virtues, if I'm correct.

the LIBRA uses the same main riff, maybe they count it as a re-recording?

the LIBRA uses the same main riff, maybe they count it as a re-recording?

para:noir's THE VIRTUES single version year 2009

para:noir's THE VIRTUES album version year 2011

D.I.D.'s THE VIRTUES the third version (year 2015)

so the first digits say about the not as much about NEW versions as a number of times the song released at the moment.

yes, for some songs each release provided new versions but not for all of them.

for example:

S.K.P(2.0.3) - para:noir's mini-album ver, upcoming new version - SECOND ver.

BLEADEAR(3.0.3) - para:noir's mini-album ver., d.i.d. album ver. (new version), upcoming version - THIRD ver.

identity(3.0.3) - para:noir's single, para:noir's album (the same single version as i can hear), upcoming version, nevertheless, THIRD ver.

e.t.c.

-BITE the BULLET-(3.0.3) goes with digit 3 because originally they released the song as live-limited single before the album release.

last digit 3 may say about anything. I think it has much more ... inward meaning than the first digit has. Maybe this indicates a new band's (or akane's) phase of life: 1) para:noir, 2) d.i.d. before his hospitalization, 3) d.i.d. after his hozpitalozation. As I can understand according to him he rethought many things in his life and maybe it is necessary for him to represent his old songs to the band's fans... I don't know.

it's all my guesses.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophenia

Something has been going on, exactly what they've refused to say publicly.

But as far as I'm aware, they're still working on them, and they'll get released... although I think those release dates, have to be taken as suggestions by now.

Im really hoping they put the digital releases into an album to go along with the complete album. Seems like it would be a good way to keep on schedule. Idk just hoping for the best