Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

KAMIJO live-limited LIVE DVD release

KAMIJO live-limited LIVE DVD "Tour 2014 The Death Parade Final The Empire of Vampire 2014.12.13 AiiA Theater Tokyo" will be released at his live since Tokyo Kinema Club at 2015/07/20 (6,000yen), which will include complete scene of his live tour 2014 "The Death Parade" tour final "The Empire of Vampire" at Shibuya AiiA Theater Tokyo at 2014/12/13 (103 minutes)

SET-LIST at 2014/12/13:

01.Vive le Roi
02.Rose Croix
03.Presto
04.Sacrifice of Allegro
05.Royal Tercet
06.Louis~艶血のラヴィアンローズ~
07.Death Parade
08.抱きしめられながら
09.Romantique
10.運命
11.BASTILLE
12.闇夜のライオン
13.Moulin Rouge
14.サンクチュアリ
15.追憶のモナムール
16.Heart
17.片手に夢を持つ少女

EN1
01.Dying-Table
02.Throne

Can't they just stop posting news about live limited stuff 2 days before the show ? It's the second in the same week that happens and people who use shopping services will probably miss the occasion because it's too late to send money

Anyway it's nice ? I guess ? this shit will be sold for tons of money on auctions x)

Can't they just stop posting news about live limited stuff 2 days before the show ? It's the second in the same week that happens and people who use shopping services will probably miss the occasion because it's too late to send money

Anyway it's nice ? I guess ? this shit will be sold for tons of money on auctions x)

The DVD is released and sold during the remainder of the tour (possibly even the upcoming performance in France?), not just on the live happening in two days. Either way, I already found a way to purchase it from the next live.

Why must it be live-limited... I've never taken Kamijo as a person to pull something like that.

Some Versailles releases and Lareine were also live limited so.... don't get where "not a person to pull something like that" comes from. Afterall he's in the vk business so

My gawd?! I was waiting for this, and he will sell exclusively for live event? Will this be release only on July 20? I don't have enough funds on my paypal for shopping service. And its weekend. ?????????

My gawd?! I was waiting for this, and he will sell exclusively for live event? Will this be release only on July 20? I don't have enough funds on my paypal for shopping service. And its weekend.

The DVD is released and sold during the remainder of the tour (possibly even the upcoming performance in France?), not just on the live happening in two days. Either way, I already found a way to purchase it from the next live.

SET-LIST at 2015/07/20:

01.Vive le Roi
02.Rose Croix
03.Shout & Bites
04.Dying-Table
05.冬東京
06.蝶の花
07.HEEL
08.Love will be born again
09.BASTILLE
10.MASQUERADE
11.Moulin Rouge
12.憂いの花の綴る愛
13.Royal Blood

EN1
01.この世で一番美しい薔薇よ
02.薔薇は美しく散る

EN2
01.Imperial Concerto
02.片手に夢を持つ少女

Wasn't a Noble Born In Chaos live-distributed? And didn't he have a special CD that you could only get from buying a calendar that he didn't really say anything about? And the Versailles perfume????

He's done stuff like this before.

Okay, whatever. I'll stop having an opinion. Will you stop following me around to deflect all of my words in threads about my favourite artists then?

It's coming in next week, but I don't think I'll have the patience to create a video file for this. I am currently not equipped to properly rip DVDs, and I don't think I will be.

Didn't know news section became the request section :o

One copy got sold for 175€ on auctions yesterday, the price is so insane xD glad I had it from someone who went to the live :P

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sorry if u dont want to but, u could also just copy and paste the files off the DVD onto the computer and then upload them, no need for ripping.

If not i understand and thanks anyways :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Kamijo is luv <3

If I am doing something, I'd rather do it wholeheartedly rather than in such a half-assed way. It's either everything or nothing.

Didn't know news section became the request section :o

One copy got sold for 175€ on auctions yesterday, the price is so insane xD glad I had it from someone who went to the live :P

My God, really? I paid ¥7.600 for the whole deal (DVD, Tomo's costs and shipping). I'm glad I got away with it safely then.

My God, really? I paid ¥7.600 for the whole deal (DVD, Tomo's costs and shipping). I'm glad I got away with it safely then.

Really? That's really a good price. I did try closing a deal for shopping service. But I need to pull it out because of an expected financial crisis this month. Kinda embarrasing. Still looking for shopping service for that item.

It's so typical for people to sell this right after their purchase though, they're only looking to make money out of it. It's pathetic. 

Also, @Ai Chan, they guy I bought this from is going to another concert in the first week of August. I could send you a PM with his Facebook profile in case you'd want it for the same price as I bought it for. 

It's so typical for people to sell this right after their purchase though, they're only looking to make money out of it. It's pathetic.

Also, @Ai Chan, they guy I bought this from is going to another concert in the first week of August. I could send you a PM with his Facebook profile in case you'd want it for the same price as I bought it for.

Thanks darling, yes pls. By the first of August I'll get funds.

i am from Mexico, really dying to see this dvd but still is not here where I live, and I have no good economy to buy it from afar, nor can haha, someone could happen to me or give me a solution please

3 hours ago, Denisse said:

i am from Mexico, really dying to see this dvd but still is not here where I live, and I have no good economy to buy it from afar, nor can haha, someone could happen to me or give me a solution please

dude search the forum it was uploaded a long time ago

Sign in to follow this