anakuro

XAA-XAA (ザアザア)

Can't wait to hear it all too :D they played two of them at the oneman and I enjoyed them then but I'm looking forward to the cd!!

Good to hear they played two of the new songs lives and that you thought they were good! I listened to the samples again, and the auto tune seems to fit with the songs. So excited! lol Great to see so many XAA-XAA fans!

I think they've played everything but shinitai live? I haven't seen them since the oneman so I haven't heard the other ones--they might not have played yami actually--but my friend said she enjoyed the one(s?) I hadnt heard. A japanese gya described haikei anata e to me and said the ending surprised her--so I'm curious to hear that in particular. 

Since my new apartment doesn't have internet, I've only listened on a phone and I was actually unpacking so I didn't catch the autotune at the time tbh. I've got to go back and listen again to see what you mean with it!

Edit: 

Preview for the split-single with shellmy

Shellmy I find a lot more interesting and easier to get into when I see them. Recorded I'm not particularly interested either.. 

The drummer of Shellmy has helped XAA-XAA out a lot btw

But I liked the preview for XAA-XAA's song too! I wish I could go to the twoman orz 

Wow, they're really addicting *^*!

Previews are just too awesome! I hope they will go on like that :D!

Kazuki's voice is very original and they're songs are particular, I actually think I've never  heard bands like that :3

All the little repetitions in the lyrics are just pure love ♥

(Kazuki walking through the streets -> me the past days when walking in Tokyo's summer heat)

Very much like the MV! & I feel so obsessed with them lately idk how often I already listened to kowai kurai & doshaburi no kanojo because I can't wait for their next mini

The new song is very particular.. I love it *^*! Plus their look in the MV it's so good :'D , I really enjoyed it!  :wan-40:

Aw, seems like this guys can't disappoint me at all, they're getting better and better~!   :wan-04:   

Tbh I laughed through most of the PV. But I laugh through a lot of what they do--it's so kitschy I love them.

as for the song itself I need to give it a few more listens and I want to hear it in the context of the mini-album for sure..!

In kimi no shizou tabeteshimaitai there was actually emotion in the repition, in shinitai it's so flat I could do with out it tbh. And I know live he'll get lazy and not even sing half the shinitais like he does with a lot of the really repetitive bits in other songs. 

But besides that I quite liked it I've decided.