anakuro

XAA-XAA (ザアザア)

XD ザアザア/死にたい 15'9/1  its already sold out at zeallink..

They really need to press way more CD...

anyway please drop an comment if the new one is able to order at zeallink/like an edison or any other store. Then I will ask a japanese friend to buy.

All of their CDs are about to sell out actually. What's on the shelves is what's left if Roji's not exaggerating (..again..). zeal link sold a lot of copies because it was the in store event that had a talk section if I recall correctly. 

They normally sell at like an edison, zeal link, little hearts and pure sound. I doubt it will be any different this time.

Well to be fair they have increased it each time. Kowai kurai was twice the amount of "usotsuki" and doshaburi was even more than kowai kurai. But they've never mentioned exact numbers as far as I can recall (at least roji hasn't and he's the one who talks about stuff like that the most).

I can't stop follow this guys, they always know how to make good music.

Crazy how they keep pumping out releases and yet still sound amazing!

Totally right!

and its up to pre-order.

Hopefully my japanese friend can buy it. I asked him to buy at zeallink website. together with sweetxhome new single :D

Hope he can get it on time, since he is touring at the moment~

XAA-XAA was so good today(*-* ) and then they had the most fans there for them at the live today out of all of the bands (yep, they beat shounenki) so they get to play tomorrow too\(^o^)/ So congrats to XAA-XAA!

I'm waiting to preorder the CD until I know when in stores are and who all I'm buying for...

XAA-XAA was so good today(*-* ) and then they had the most fans there for them at the live today out of all of the bands (yep, they beat shounenki) so they get to play tomorrow too\(^o^)/ So congrats to XAA-XAA!

I'm waiting to preorder the CD until I know when in stores are and who all I'm buying for...

As said.. the CD is available to buy.

I've seen it on Zeallink and Puresound.. so 100% in other stores too.

I think you misunderstood what I said. By "in stores" i mean in store events. They haven't announced where or when the events will be--so I'm not ordering until I know if I can or can't go. 

You can pretty much always count me in at this point. lol. If you end up going. Glad to hear they had a good turn out! :DDDD

btw ZEALLINK has the new single listed for 1500 and not for 1200.

is that a mistake? o.o

So I guess its gonna be little hearts then.. since I also wanna sweethome new single :D

btw ZEALLINK has the new single listed for 1500 and not for 1200.

is that a mistake? o.o

So I guess its gonna be little hearts then.. since I also wanna sweethome new single :D

Maybe it's taxs :)

That must be a mistake on zeal link's part. XAA-XAA's ohp says 1200 including tax. And I'd be surprised if they charged the same for a single as for a mini-album. But I wouldn't be surprised by zeal entering in the price incorrectly. 

i held up on listening to them because the xaa-xaa fandom on here is annoying but they're amazing. wowow.

i listened to them a while ago because i heard they were good and i love the vocalist!! must say his voice was not what i expect at all, but i love it lol