anakuro

XAA-XAA (ザアザア)

Just came back from a short break away from VK and kinda sad that this thread is half-dead :( 

I've been keeping up with xaa-xaa's latest release still, but sadly I'm not particularly impressed with the whole album, what about you guys? :D 

I must say I do like ぐちゃぐちゃ, though it still doesn't have the hype that the previous albums (especially 雨に殺される gave me)!

On a side note, can anyone please enlighten this newbie on how I can participate in xaa-xaa's instore event?

When I bought their CDs at little HEARTS last June, the guy asked if I wanted to participate but I had no idea how to fill in the form + I had to leave Tokyo shortly after :( 

Kinda worried that if I were to wait till I visit Tokyo next time and then buy the CD to participate, I might not be able to as the date is too close to the event, or there are no slots etc.!

I didn't buy the CD and haven't been going to VK lives so I honestly don't have anything to contribute right now

as for in stores...

a lot of people leave buying the CD for the in store until last might so generally you don't have to worry about it... just if you do that you'll probably get a shit number and have to stand at the back. 

A lot of these places don't ship overseas and even if they have the option for letting you pick it up in stores AND reserve an in store ticket at the same time they'll only hold it for you for like a week. Like an Edison holds CDs for one month.

Unless the CD isn't out yet you shouldn't even have to fill out anything to get an in store ticket. 

The CD order forms that you are given you just have to fill out 1. your name 2. your address 3. your phone number and then the CD info but tbh the shop staff normally fills out the CD info for me. 

If the CD is out you just go buy it and say you want to participate in the in store and they just give you the ticket right then and there.

I'm not as up to date on stores in Tokyo or internet mail order forms since I live in Osaka and can just go to the stores myself these days but all the stores methods are just variations on a theme

Just came across the news that they would be selling a limited edition Reiya body pillow at his birthday event, and I was wondering if anyone who is attending, but not interested in buying, would be willing to buy it for me? I am willing to pay about 130 USD (or more)!

It looks ridiculous but this d00d is my favourite member and since there's no way I can fly over so suddenly and buy it myself, I have to resort to asking if anyone is willing to help me buy xD My life would forever be indebted to you LOL

Please drop me a PM if you're willing!

Xaa Xaa is one of the bands that has caught my attention the last time. They have a style that stands out among today's bands. I really like them!

17 minutes ago, Komorebi said:

Yep. Major drama.

I cant find anything legitimate besides random fans saying stuff but is the gist of it that it came out on stream he has a baby and is probably married and I guess his fanbase lost it and harrassed him off twitter?

Just now, chipathy said:

I cant find anything legitimate besides random fans saying stuff but is the gist of it that it came out on stream he has a baby and is probably married and I guess his fanbase lost it and harrassed him off twitter?

He was tweetcasting, a baby crying could be clearly heard and as soon as he realized that he cut the streaming off. He apparently denied everything, refused to answer any question on the topic and finally chose to close twitter.
He's the most popular member by far, so draw your own conclusions on what's gonna happen.

In my personal opinion, I would have just partially lied and say it's a nephew or something.

8 minutes ago, ShTon said:

I came here wondering what happened to Kazuki's Twitter as I noticed it gone just now, but didn't expect... This.

weird how he hasnt came back but well xaaxaa is still going on so maybe it isnt a big deal anymore 

Anyone know if these littleHEARTS. shirts will be available on the web shop?

Edited by Paraph

oh lordt this is old but a bit ago they did add them to the web shop...either from lack of sales or generosity idk. anyway support littleHEARTS. before they wind up closing, too. 

https://shop.littlehearts.jp/products/list.php?transactionid=b12998547eb5924973a7bb081412314bdf117b0b&mode=search&category_id=&maker_id=&name=ザアザア&search.x=69&search.y=14

Edited by Paraph