anakuro

XAA-XAA (ザアザア)

^ sakura no machi is my favorite xaa xaa song lol. but it sounds nothing like the rest of their discography, which explains why i'm not into them for the most part.

Edited by hiroki

I remember me saying somewhere that I only loved "桜の街" of したいだけでしょ?

雪時計 and 死にたい」 are my favorite singles.

and from the last 3 I did like "カミソリ" but.. still not that much.

But I also liked the song 雨に殺される.

xaa-xaa is a nice band, but they are still lacking something. But oh well, they are popular enough. I hope they will stay together for more years.  I do love some songs so. I hope they stay around. I also support them sometimes. I got a few releases.

On 12/10/2016 at 4:18 AM, DarkWater said:

I remember me saying somewhere that I only loved "桜の街" of したいだけでしょ?

雪時計 and 死にたい」 are my favorite singles.

I really like 死にたい too! I can't wait to catch up the rest of their music!! :D

I need a job first... lol

I haven't seen anything official but just stumbled across this on a website.

Fukou na Meiro (不幸な迷路)

Album  ·  14 tracks  ·  2017-03-15  ·   Edit  ·   Report

1. Iriguchi (入口)

2. Fuki no Hajimari (不幸の始まり)

3. Guchagucha (ぐちゃぐちゃ)

4. Haisui Kuchi (排水口)

5. Kidzuite (気付いて)

6. Hitogoroshi (人殺し)

7. Last Dance (ラストダンス)

8. Otoshiana (落とし穴)

9. Koubi wo shite yo (交尾をしてよ)

10. Yumeochi (ユメオチ)

11. Saigo no uta (最後の歌)

12. Deguchi (出口)

13. Koibito gokko (恋人ごっこ)

14. Yorimichi (寄り道)

New album in march, plus their new look was revealed today.

I'm already counting the days 

The info is on their website here: http://xaa-xaa.com/news/?id=534

the info you posted is for B type, A type will have 2 less songs but a DVD 

DVD contents:

1.ぐちゃぐちゃ( MUSIC VIDEO )
2.オフショット集

someone posted about this in the news section too

Thoughts on the new look? lol:

C1qe6IGUkAAE1KS.jpg

I'm so hyped about their new album !! I really love them because they kinda sound old-school and I dig that sound, which only a few new-ish bands seems to do.

The new look is so awful. lol But I'm pumped for the album. They played the PV for guchagucha at the tour final last night and I thought it was pretty good, better than the last 3 singles they released, but I can't really recall how exactly it went since I only heard it once. I do remember the song being heavier though. 

I do like the new look, except for kazuki's. I'm just really digging this used-to-death-painter's-palette vibe, haru especially. 

ps. don't hate my noob ways  @anakuro ;-;

Edited by Platy

Idk what is up with their outfits but it always feel like they are trying to do a lot with very little. >>;

I'm excited for the new album. I was so surprised not to see any of the singles on it. 

I find it so interesting how dividing this look is

I'm on the side of not liking it at all but I'm really curious why people do like it. 

Either way, quite interested to see what the album is like. I know someone was giving them shit for the 入口 (entrance) and 出口 (exit) songs in the news section but I like it considering it considering it's title is literally like sorrowful maze/labyrinth. 

I wonder if tomorrow at Haru's free birthday oneman they'll be wearing the new outfits

This look is not that bad but I only like Kazuki's outfit, the rest are meh.

Really looking forward for this album, I was very into them when they started then I kinda lost interest, but since they released their 3 consecutive singles I've been listening to them a lot again :) 

1 hour ago, anakuro said:

so now what are your thoughts on the MV 

Listened to this earlier today and this was my first exposure to Xaa-xaa and I must say they are really awesome. I'm check out the rest of their discography now. 

I like Kazuki's outfit for the new look; everyone else doesn't look good imo lol

As for the new PV / song, I don't know. I need to listen to it more... I like the chorus parts, but some of the screaming parts are annoying as well as some of the music. Ned to give it several more listens lol 

The song is great! Far better than the last three releases, just a lot more energy to it and creativity.  I'm glad that the past singles aren't included in the new album, xaa's output is insane but I was already getting restless for more new material so i'm excited for a 100% brand new release.

I'm still amused by the look, I just think it's cool that they took inspiration from something so trivial such as a paint rag. 

I listened again and I can say firmly that it's just not my thing. there are parts of the song that i like but a lot of it I'm just not big on or find certain parts just plain unnecessary...... i mean tbh it sounds just like the title says ぐちゃぐちゃ so i guess that's a positive but idk if being all muddled and messy is really my favorite thing to listen to

but I'm still interested to hear the previews for their new album and especially how it fits in

On 1/11/2017 at 3:36 AM, anakuro said:

I listened again and I can say firmly that it's just not my thing. there are parts of the song that i like but a lot of it I'm just not big on or find certain parts just plain unnecessary...... i mean tbh it sounds just like the title says ぐちゃぐちゃ so i guess that's a positive but idk if being all muddled and messy is really my favorite thing to listen to

but I'm still interested to hear the previews for their new album and especially how it fits in

Same here. Probably not gonna be a song of theirs I go back to very much if I'm not in a certain mood. LOL I didn't even catch correlation with the title until you said that. 

These guys are so Kagerou-esque in that they release a lot of music, but so much of it is shitty/lazy/filler. When the songs are good, theyre GREAT, but theyre usually just half baked jams with the shimmer of a good song here and there. The new song has a good chorus, verse sounds like something Dir en Grey discarded like 5+ years ago.... which is par for the course with a lot of VK these days but still....

Edited by desparejo86