anakuro

XAA-XAA (ザアザア)

The band doesn't make that awesome music but it isn't badass too. their music really reminds me of DEZERT somehow. 

It's a nice band to support.  Still not that unique voice but at least this dude know how to put more feeling inside than most other artist with this kind of sounded voice.

Its a band I want to support (^o^)

so hopefully they stay together for a long time and not breaking up next year or soo..

The band doesn't make that awesome music but it isn't badass too. their music really reminds me of DEZERT somehow. 

It's a nice band to support.  Still not that unique voice but at least this dude know how to put more feeling inside than most other artist with this kind of sounded voice.

Its a band I want to support (^o^)

so hopefully they stay together for a long time and not breaking up next year or soo..

Ya, I agree. They're not original, but I like how they found their sound and play it well. 

Kazuki can really sing, which is nice to see in a visual kei band. They're very promising. 

I need to listen to it more to really decide. I just got so many new CDs that it ended up taking a backseat, but I think it's the lowest on the list out of their releases for me. But I need to give it more of a thorough listen.

What about you? You got your copy today, right?

My friend kept telling me to listen to that song in particular too. She was telling me it was very moving.

I'll give shinitai another listen today and report back \(^o^)/

My friend kept telling me to listen to that song in particular too. She was telling me it was very moving.

I'll give shinitai another listen today and report back \(^o^)/

Looking forward to hear what you think!

Your friend is right about that song being moving.

The lyrics...<3 OMG lol

Listening to the mini-album now!!

Also since it hasn't been brought up here:

https://youtu.be/MGe2rJj3uM4

Setlist: 

1. 感電、けがのおそれがあります。
2. 君の心臓を食べてしまいたい
3. ララララ
4. 子守唄

It's viewable for a month or so only; so make sure to watch it before Sept. 30th or so.

they get down in the crowd pretty much every time actually! I think the only time I didn't see them do it was during their first oneman. There are times when it's only roji on stage because all of the members have abandoned it lmao

Haru's often walking around on the rail, actually. I always have to keep an eye out for him doing that since I'm always on that side..

Their lives are really fun~! I'm glad there's some live footage everyone can see it a little at least

12.3ワンマン公演【ソォルドアウト】会場限定販売。
1,000円

it's live house & one day only it seems.

but same price as the original "usotsuki"

It's only a temporary upload, do you expect DVD quality or something?

A good quality is enough not dvd xDD

I think they will make use of megaphone of the last track like they do on live, it would be great.