Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

京(kyo)(DIR EN GREY) poem book "「我葬の詩」上巻" release

京(kyo)(DIR EN GREY) poem book "「我葬の詩」上巻" will be available for ordering through Penyunne Zemeckis since 2015/07/21 and will be delivered in late 2015/08 (2 TYPE)

deluxe edition with DVD (9,180yen) will include book (A5-size, 200 pages, hard cover)+interview DVD, and deluxe edition (8,424yen) will include book (A5-size, 200 pages, hard cover) only

Poems Of My Funeral.

"aww me feeru pain, me dead."

somehow all this near death shit of his is starting to annoy me.

>his

I think it's Firewall div. (more or less) that is running this Kyo's "bawww angsty lil' shit"-gimmick for years *tips his tinfoil hat*

(if you pay a little bit attention to his later interviews outside of DEG, you'll notice that he's actually quite a bubbly chap lol)

LOL talk about flashbacks

A real shame that this book won't include any "special poem-to-song" contributions like his earlier pieces

e.g.

This was hella quirky back in the day :D

Meh, I was hoping for a new song too. I wish he'd dump that lame ass sukekiyo and keep releasing solo stuff. At least the songs from his previous solo stuff were cool back in the day.

Anygays, he got a new promo pic for this book:

105595523.png

I find it funny that most of the times he lets his hair grow he shaves his armpit but when his head is shaven his armpit is hairy, LOL.

I can't believe I just spent two and a half minutes watching Kyo wiggling around in an artsy/emo manner while messily panting. I feel so inspired!

so a total of 76 poems will be included.

- 45 poems from DIR EN GREY albums from 鬼葬 up until ARCHE: 鬼眼-Kigan-, GRIEF, LOTUS, 空谷の跫音 and so on.

- 9 poems from Sukekiyo albums IMMORTALIS and VITIUM: Hidden One, Scars Like Velvet, Hemimetabolism, Maniera and so on.

- 2 poems from Touru's first poem book 自虐、斂葬腐乱シネマ.

- 6 poems from Touru's second poem book 前略、お元気ですか。最果ての地より名も無き君に愛を込めて….

- 14 new poems including 卵, 路上に散らばる桜の日には… and 始まりは腐螽.

京(kyo)(DIR EN GREY) poem book "「我葬の詩」下巻" has been available for ordering through Penyunne Zemeckis since 2016/03/01 and will be sold in advance at his exhibition "我葬" at 2016/04/06-04/10 and will be delivered in mid-2016/04 (2 TYPE)

deluxe edition with DVD (9,720yen) will include book (A5-size, 200 pages, hard cover)+interview DVD, and deluxe edition (8,424yen) will include book (A5-size, 200 pages, hard cover) only

CcbmKB2UYAAurmB.jpg
Ccbk25xUsAAZSej.jpg

AND WHEN U SEE THE FACE OF GOD U WILL DIE AND THERE WILL BE NOTHING LEFT OF U EXCEPT THE HEAVENLY MAN THE HEAVENLY WOMAN THE HEAVENLY CHILD

Sign in to follow this