yakihiko

DADAROMA

On 5/2/2019 at 6:35 PM, blackdoll said:

I have them Substituting for mejibray/Tsuzuku but OMG the Lycaon/Yuuki-sama influence is everything 🍆🍆💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦They know who the kings are! Not Eve and Mio

i would like to retract this. The new mini, #5 i believe, is just Recycled riffs. Like Mejibray reused riffs but the songs never sounded so uninspired and dry. Like Mejibray, -OZ-, Screw, L always had like new season on it. WTF kind of crack DADA on?:tw_joy::tw_joy::tw_joy:. Even Grieva was never this bad at this music habit.

3 minutes ago, Aferni said:

Then Allow me to jump ship and watch it sail over the horizon cause we went from daddyroma to clownsonaroma real quick

There are still plenty of good B-sides. But the pop-punk teenage rebel clown shtick gets old real fast. 

25 minutes ago, platy said:

There are still plenty of good B-sides. But the pop-punk teenage rebel clown shtick gets old real fast. 

What b sides do you recommend specifically 

22 minutes ago, platy said:

What was the last DDRM release you listened to?

いいくすり. I dont know if I can count it because I only listened to  いいくすり and I skipped DADAISM 3 entirely.

Here's the set list for tonight's live stream, hopefully they will leave an archive for at least 24 hours so those who missed it can still watch.

As I'm writing, the live portion has finished and there will be an after-talk starting shortly.

DADAROMA ONE MAN TOUR「POINT OF NO RETURN」緊急生配信無観客ライブ 2020-05-20

01 「ポルノグラフ」

02 「ミスター・テロルマン」

オープニング

03 「リズリーサーカス」

04 私、バンギャじゃないわ

05 MONEY

SE

06 キスをしよう

07 音の無い森

08 嫣然

09 「溺れる魚」

10 ケイドロ

11 NPD

12 FAKE

13 POINT OF NO RETURN

14 ロマンスグレー

MC

15 「DAY BY DAY」

Edited by Shmilly

Have they ever played いいくすり live? As I've never seen any clips of them playing it and is one of my favourite songs by them. Wouldn't surprise me if they had as it was a single.... but still, seems to rarely if ever come up in their sets for some reason. :(

4 hours ago, Kabukichoatmidnight said:

Have they ever played いいくすり live? As I've never seen any clips of them playing it and is one of my favourite songs by them. Wouldn't surprise me if they had as it was a single.... but still, seems to rarely if ever come up in their sets for some reason. :(

The only time I've seen it live was during their 'ALL SONGS FOR YOU' double-live where they played their entire discography up to that point over two days to send off their ex-drummer Yusuke. That was an amazing couple of days.

On 5/21/2020 at 3:08 PM, Shmilly said:

The only time I've seen it live was during their 'ALL SONGS FOR YOU' double-live where they played their entire discography up to that point over two days to send off their ex-drummer Yusuke. That was an amazing couple of days.

I bet! That sounds epic!