Sign in to follow this  
Jigsaw9

DIR EN GREY - North America tour 2015

im going to Cali to see One Ok Rock on October 25th. might as well stick around a few more days and catch Dir as well :3

yyyyyyyYAAAAAAS!

Somebody go to the Seattle show with me! MH represent!

I'm going to the Seattle show as well with LoserfaceinLove, so you can defiantly join us if you want ^_^

Mexico's live will be with Jupiter also as part of "JAPAN LIVE 2015" festival. DIR EN GREY is the headline band, of course. 

I'm so glad that they finally come back after 4 years, I was sure that they won't come back anymore. 

Right now, we are in the middle of our Japan tour, and next week we will be in Taiwan for a fes and next month we have our North America Tour.

I think it's been 13 years since we last visited Taiwan. It's a festival so our stage time is limited, but we hope we can perform 13 years' worth of our absence for our fans in Taiwan.

The first time we toured North America was about 9 years ago. We plan to play songs from that time so please look forward to our shows. 

Right now we are traveling up north for our shows in Japan. I plan to eat a lot of delicious meals so I won't catch a cold. See you guys at the shows!

Kaoru

sorry to double post but hey we should start hyping the NA tour, it starts the second of november which is super close. im still undecided about whether i can go because if i have a lab friday night im fucked, if not im going to be attending the toronto date (11/13); i also want to hold up until i see the setlist. comment below with which date(s) you'll be attending and what songs you'd like to hear ^.^

https://www.facebook.com/direngreyofficial?fref=nf

GUYS PEEP THE NEW STATUS!! they posted a setlist of their japan last show on their pump-up post for the NA tour so im hoping they follow through with a similar setlist because they're basically saying the setlists should be modeled after the jp tour

and as we've discussed that setlist is fuckin awesome

Sign in to follow this