Trombe

DADAROMA new maxi single & album release

This is killer god bless soty kind of shit fr

how can they melt faces with each single but put out a trash mini album wtf i hope that trend wont continue.

takashi's look is so damn sexy im DEAD

^This.

I actually enjoyed this song a lot. Very well done!!!

WHAT IN THE NAME OF ........ IS GOING ON, HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE. is visual kei not dead, was that deathcore in the beginning, whatttt? i thought only quinstet and re:dis could pull deathcore off

anyway this is far from flawless, while it was smart and unique to use lows and growls from metalcore instead of brutal gutterals, those high scream need some work. Also it obvios that he is a better vocalist then the false satsuki, but tf why did he lower himself lower than him by sucking kyo's dick like @2:39, use your own voice you bitch. lastly after the whisper break there should have been a brutal slamming breakdown.

6.5/10 hopefully the single will be the same or better in goodness unlike the previous release

round of applause for shitting on most of the Japanese singers excluding (yuuki and ran for sure)

This band is really rocking the mixture of visual kei melodramaticism and angryman core music for the pv's like no other. The less they diversify from this formula the better.

The vocalist is a fucking beast. That's a new visual kei chorus voice if I ever heard one. 

edit: Twist, after listening to it three times I don't think I want to ever hear it again.

due to oboreru sakana I had too high expections of dadaism#1 that's why I didn't plan on doing the same with ame no waltz but yeah looks like I failed, ha! after this MV I'm very excited about their single!!

due to oboreru sakana I had too high expections of dadaism#1 that's why I didn't plan on doing the same with ame no waltz but yeah looks like I failed, ha! after this MV I'm very excited about their single!!

[2]

edit: Twist, after listening to it three times I don't think I want to ever hear it again.

[2] maybe while going somewhere

dadaism#2 sounds like a re-release of dadaism#1 but with more songs and not live-limited. Hopefully its more than that though.

or dadaism#1 +1 the singles +  2 new songs lmao

their new maxi single "「最終電車」(saishuudensha)" will be released at 2015/09/02 (1,350yen)

[track list]
01.「最終電車」(saishuudensha)
02.アパシー・ヒューマン(apathy human)

"「最終電車」(saishuudensha)" is jazz taste and melancholic, and "アパシー・ヒューマン(apathy human)" is dark and heavy

Oh wow, I wanna hear something *^*!

"「最終電車」(saishuudensha)" is jazz taste and melancholic

Really curios about this one, I really like their jazzy stuff ~