Trombe

DADAROMA new maxi single & album release

Their look is great as always. The song itself is good but the video does it major justice. The structure of the song is less abrupt, as Ame no waltz left listeners looking for another heavy section.

I kind of want to hear Yoshiatsu approach songs differently on this release, I'm starting to be able to predict his vocals based on the song being a heavy or jazzy track (which seems to be an either-or for DADAROMA even when they mention themselves what they're writing.)

In all honesty though this is a piece of work and clearly their best total package to date!

I don't even like this band, but that was an A+ music vid for sure. Too bad the song is too drawn-out and plain to keep my excitement going (first 2 mins or so was pretty cool tho, not gonna lie).

the song is too drawn-out and plain to keep my excitement going (first 2 mins or so was pretty cool tho, not gonna lie).

partly agree I'm pretty much done with the song after a few listens still excited for dadaism #2 tho since the PV IS beautiful and Oh myyyy TOMO

his fashion is like the best though

riight? haha

I liked 最終電車 more but this release is still pretty solid. There is not a single song by DDRM I don't like. 

takashi and tomo are my precious cupcakesss ♥ 

sounds lazy