Trombe

DADAROMA new maxi single & album release

KURT....possible taira reference...lmao jk but still hyped even though i wanted more tracks

Haha this would make my life...

In all honesty though, I dont care if it's only a mini album considering the fact that these are all new tracks instead of the compilation it looked like the full album was originally gonna be.

oh they switched it up from an album to a mini but still looks good seeing as I thought it would be a compilation of the first with some new tracks so basically its the same thing but without the old

on DADAROMA discography part in their site, it says that "KURT" will be a ballad song, "Ars amatoria" will be a jazz song.

Also, I will assume that 「ルシッド•ドリーム」 will be their PV, seeing that they always use tracks with 「」 on PVs.

I hope this info post don't get deleted too

Looks like it's gonna be about half jazz songs, I'm assuming Morphine #3 will be as jazzy as the first 2. That's not bad seeing as DADAISM#1 was about the same. The cover is awesome though.

^ from what i remember seeing from their very first live previews they upped on their yt channel Morphine #3 should be a heavy song! at least from the 3 seconds preview - it was all screaming! XD

I hope they continue to make heavy songs because they were one of the few vkei bands doing it right.

+36118

よしあつ photoshoot's preview for ROCK AND READ 063.

tumblr_nzsjijVw5J1r66dpno1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nzsjijVw5J1r66dpno2_1280.jpg

THE LORD IS MY SHEPARD....HE KNOWS WHAT I WANT MMM MMM M M MMMMMM THAT BOY LOOKIN HOT LICKIN ON DAT LOLIPOP lmao