Trombe

DADAROMA new maxi single & album release

it is announced at DADAROMA free one-man live "PROPAGANDA OF DADAROMA" at Shinjuku BLAZE at 2015/07/13 that their new maxi single "「最終電車」(saishuudensha)" will be released in early 2015/09, and their new album "dadaism #2" will be released in mid-2016/01, although details have not yet been announced

SET-LIST at 2015/07/13:

SE
01.「溺れる魚」(oboreru sakana)
02.SEX!
03.イントロ(intro)
04.腐ったミカンの方程式(kusatta mikan no houteishiki)
05.愁いリビドー(urei libido)
06.螺子(neji)
07.モルヒネ#1(morphine #1)
08.モルヒネ#1(morphine #2)
09.MONEY
10.KIDS WAR

EN1
「雨のワルツ」(ame no waltz) (PV)
01.ベルカとストレルカ(belka to strelka)

Guest lynchisizer

what this album will sound like... well, have to wait a half year until I will get the answer for this question :o

Wow, announcing for January?! That's so far in advance. I guess that's good, though.

A ALBUM IN JANUARY....? WHY SO FAR AWAY GUYS WHY

Well when they first came out they had announced their one year anniversary in January so I think it's to celebrate their one year anniversary. 

I understand why they chose that date, I just am surprised they'd tell us about it this far in advance. Most bands announce releases a month or two in advance.

My body isn't ready for this <3 I hope it's not an album with everything from dadaism #1 and this new maxi coming out with like 3 or 4 new songs. Gawd no live solds please! They're already popular enough not to do that!

Dat recording engineer. XDDD

Song sounds awesome! I was kinda waiting for that heavy riff to come back in at some point to balance the song out, but still pretty damn good.

This is killer god bless soty kind of shit fr

how can they melt faces with each single but put out a trash mini album wtf i hope that trend wont continue.

takashi's look is so damn sexy im DEAD

Dat recording engineer. XDDD

Song sounds awesome! I was kinda waiting for that heavy riff to come back in at some point to balance the song out, but still pretty damn good.

Yeah they could've probably came back with it as an ending actually. That would've been good but it was still an amazing song