Trombe

Crossfaith new album "XENO" release

Crossfaith new song "Xeno" will be played in BBC RADIO 1 music program "ROCK SHOW" at 2015/07/12, and mysterious countdown has been shown in their OHP

Sample: Crossfaith - Ghost In The Mirror (feat. Caleb Shomo from Beartooth) 

1436354954_t5rs7pgadqa.jpg

wOw! Caleb! yeah!

one of my best favorite vocalist meets one of my best favorite Japanese metalcore band (ever not now!!), this is pretty cool!

btw, I still love their EP ZION and their cover of Omen is still kick-ass.

I kept seeing that post-hardcore cover floating around but I wasn't sure if it was legit. I was really hoping for a mini at least. But 2 songs is a little disappointing.

^ Is there official info out yet that it's only 2 tracks tho? The big announcement is coming tomorrow night, so we'll find out soon enough I guess.

The guys were featured in some Western metal mag recently too, in the process of recording, so I'm guessing it'll be a full-length or a mini at least.

Not official, just the trackist circulating with the cover that got posted. I'm waiting for the official statement too, which is why I hadn't posted about it yet.

They recorded for a while before warped tour started up an it's been over a year since Madness right? 2 songs seems light for their usual output.

According to the band's twitter:

Thanks @DanielPCarter for playing #Xeno for the first time in the World!! Track will be available to download tomorrow! Stay tuned.

Second half of the song definitely picks up. Still a little concerned about the major label making them go more mainstream but I'm not as sad as I was for Madness yet. lol. 

Tracklist

1.System X

2.Xeno

3.Raise Your Voice

4.Devil's Party

5.Ghost In The Mirror(feat.Caleb from Beartooth)

6.Dystopia

7.Wildfire

8.Tears Fall

9.Paint It Black

10.Vanguard

11.Calm The Storm

12.Astral Heaven

It's available to pre order through itunes jp and will be released on September 16th

It doesn't have the buildup like Leviathan (arguably my favorite song of theirs) but that ending does pick up like no other! Very nice breakdown, nothing special. Glad Madness-style was a one-off. This is better than Apocalyze and Madness and I can finally start appreciating some more Crossfaith!

Guest lynchisizer

Listened to the new song right now... damn it's way better than MADNESS for sure :D I really can't wait for the new album \m/

their new album "XENO" will be released at 2015/09/16 in Japan and at 2015/09/18 in North America

[track list]
01.System X
02.Xeno
03.Raise Your Voice
04.Devil's Party
05.Ghost In The Mirror(feat.Caleb Shomo from Beartooth)
06.Dystopia
07.Wildfire(feat.Benji Webbe from Skindred)
08.Tears Fall
09.Paint It Black
10.Vanguard
11.Calm The Storm
12.Astral Heaven

Song's not bad,.. not sure if it's the quality or the actual production but it feels kinda flat for them. I need more bass! Breakdown sounds like it'll be fun live, not crazy about the chorus.