Trombe

Crossfaith new album "XENO" release

The one thing so far that i think is a step up from Apocalize is that Xeno seems to be more guitar driven rather than relying on the electronic parts of their sound, I think it will end up being better than Apocalize but not as good as past releases 

To be honest Benji would fit much better with SiM for a colab choice xD 

They had Mah on a song for the last Skindred album, but I agree that Benji should get on the next SiM album anyway. It would be great.

FULL ALBUM STREAM!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-Wg2cRZrDEwSraqAHosyzdlV8LsIw_4b

"After releasing our last album Apocalyze, we toured the world and had so many great experiences, but something awful happened. Our guitarist Kazu had a brain haemorrhage which affected his left arm - I couldn't imagine how scared he was about it, and he's not just a band member, more like family. We spent a long time to discussing what would happen next, but Kazu told us simply 'I will never give up’. His words pushed us to the next level, so we started writing for XENO. When we listened to the title track Xeno at producer Josh Wilbur's studio, we all cried as we celebrated the birth of Xeno. I just can't wait to share this experience with everyone!"

- Ken

I'm sorry but this album is worse than Apocolyze.

Boring....Just boring.....

I skimmed through the album and didn't find anything besides XENO to be listenable.

I honestly can't even see why American metalcore enthusiasts would enjoy this and they pretty much watered down their material to FIT with that scene.

Oh well. 

Oh well. People have different opinions. You don't have to act like no one is allowed to like it. I never understand that. I think its got a lot of good stuff on it if you can get over the genre change.

I totally agree with The Mad Stallion, this album is such a step backwards for the band. I've got no idea what they were thinking. Everything that made them special is not on this album. No catchy songs, almost no dubstep or electronics, very few breakdowns, almost no catchy choruses. It sounds really bleak and empty. Tatsu's crazy drumming? Not on this album. They turned into standard metalcore band #28 with this. Their whole identity and stuff that got them on the main stage of Download Festival is just gone. Usually i keep listening to their albums and get more hyped with each listen. But i listened to it and not 1 song caught my attention. After a few listens Xeno and Raise Your Voice where the most memorable ones and they are not that good. Im really really dissapointed by the band. Their highligh was the Zion EP and after that it just went backwards so fast. Im really sad about it since they had such a bright future and were blowing people away with their sound. At least their live performance remains awsome, but i hope they will release something else soon that can get the attention back and is more true to the sound that they created earlier.

Also the slow song (ballad) what the f*ck were they thinking???

They used to be 1 of my favorite bands but with this piece of crap not anymore

Oh well. People have different opinions. You don't have to act like no one is allowed to like it. I never understand that. I think its got a lot of good stuff on it if you can get over the genre change.

Since when is saying I don't see how a specific group of ppl would like this, mean that I'm implying that no one else is allowed to like it?

The beginning of your post makes absolutely no sense. If you disagree with the post then that's totally cool. Your opinion, but don't let that disagreement cause you to twist things around.

"I honestly can't even see why American metalcore enthusiasts would enjoy this "

Maybe I didn't choose the best way to word my point, but it should be obvious that when you say you don't know why someone or anyone likes something (with the implication being that it's because it's bad), you're policing others for liking it. I just don't understand why people seem to do this all the time. Especially on MH. What's so hard about simply saying you don't like it and not trying to speak for an entire group?

Whatever. I wasn't trying to derail this thread. It's my own pet peeve, I guess. Carry on.

I wasnt policing a damn thing. If I said, "American metal core enthusiasts shouldn't like" this then i could understand. I said I don't see why they would. That is an opinion. Very big difference. It seems as if you're uncomfortable with critism towards what I'm assuming is a favorite band of yours. Sucks, but I think this release was bad. I stated why. If you like it, cool. The end. No need for all that extra.

Let's continue, please.

I haven't heard the album yet. Kind of iffy about it because I haven't really enjoyed an album since TDTS. However I wish 'Madness' was on the new album.

Guest lynchisizer

the new album is disappointing indeed... I wonder where all the real heaviness went... nothing is catchy... everything's spo forgettable... and what the hell was Astral heaven supposed to be? o.o

Oh yea: probably the worst Tears Don't Fall cover I've ever heard... oh wait, it's not a cover... still I like it better when...

Your Tears Don't Fall and crash around me 8)

*yeaaaaaah*