Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ONE OK ROCK English album "35xxxv Deluxe Edition" release

ONE OK ROCK English album "35xxxv Deluxe Edition" will be released through Warner Brothers Records in North America at 2015/09/25, for which songs will be in English lyrics

[track list]
01.3xxxv5
02.Take Me To The Top
03.Cry Out
04.Suddenly
05.Mighty Long Fall
06.Heartache
07.Memories
08.Decision (featuring Tyler Carter)
09.Paper Planes (featuring Kellin from Sleeping With Sirens)
10.Good Goodbye
11.One By One
12.Stuck In The Middle
13.Fight The Night
14.Last Dance
15.The Way Back

08.Decision (featuring Tyler Carter)

I see I'm not the only one who thought that song needed improving. And Tyler Carter <3333 They could not have picked a better person to make me like this song now.

Even though I haven't been a fan for the last couple of albums, I'm happy for them and I hope they succeed in the overseas market somehow. :) I guess going full-on English with their music really did help them out.

Yeah their boring mainstream sound was bound to land them success here. So as much as i dislike 99.9 percent of their music, this is a major accomplishment. Grats.

Now let's wait and see all those Americans new to them call them ONE "Okay" ROCK.

Wait.. is that not how to pronounce their name??

Also, BOO they're not on the DC / northeast part of the tour.

Now let's wait and see all those Americans new to them call them ONE "Okay" ROCK.

They have said themselves (multiple times) that both ONE "okay" ROCK and ONE O'KROCK are fine with them. They don't care as long as you listen to the music.

----

Can't say I'm surprised though I am a little sad that they're being mixed up with bands like SWS, ATL, etc. But that's only me being a little bitter about their future fans. :/

Wait.. is that not how to pronounce their name??

Also, BOO they're not on the DC / northeast part of the tour.

Like Kaye said, you can say it that way, it's fine. But originally their name is a play on "one o'clock". The just played with the spelling to make it look cool.

will keep eyes on this release, I wonder if there are any differences between Jap and Eng lyrics.

will be better if it's not just a translation.

This is the first OOR song in a very long time that found pleasing in a very long time.

I only wish that I can find some of their newer 'harder' songs to like.

Btw, my stomach went in knots when i seen Kellin's name on that tracklist.

Couldn't have picked a more terrible vocalist to do a feature with.

The song is okay, but not amazing. 

lol but go figure, the if one pre-orders this on Itunes they get three songs right away, but doing the same on Amazon (which I did months ago...) only gives one song... oh well, at least it'll all be out in a few days. 

I'm a pretty big fan of their ballads but this is really boring. It's probably one of the first times I can remember wanting to skip one of their songs half way through on the first listen. I was really hoping to hear the new version of Decision with Tyler Carter. But I guess I gotta get the album. lol.

Really happy to see them getting exposure in the US as well as the singer greatly improving in his accent and pronounciation but...this is quite a boring song to enter with as well as some truly awful lyrics, to the point where you wouldn't be surprised if they were wrote in 10 minutes

I really liked their last few singles/promos, but this one is probably the worst PV song they've ever released. :\ It makes them look like any boring boyband out there.

Sign in to follow this