Sign in to follow this  
Lestat

MyAnimeList

I haven't seen a thread on this particular website yes, so please by all means, drop your MAL account here. I'd said, use it to find recommendations on other people's profiles and to compare preferences. Mine is Lestat-. I'll try and befriend anyone who shares their profile.

Here's mine if anyone feels like adding me! Kaye@MAL

here's mine http://myanimelist.net/profile/OriginalSaku

I'm a long time user of MAL actually, it's just about the most useful site ever for anime if you ask me, also combine it with MALupdater and it becomes even more awesome :D

Apparently I signed up just 8 days after you did.

myanimelist has been down for maintenance for several days now so i'm looking for some alternatives in the case that it'll be shutdown forever. doesn't seem like a serious problem but i'd like to know if there are better alternatives? i've heard of anilist and kitsu, but unfortunately i can't transfer my lists until MAL is back up....

what are people's thoughts on this?

Where are people getting it from that it will be a permanent shutdown? Because it won’t be. 

It’s not on MAL’s end by the way, the issue lies with DeNA who refuse to share an estimate maintenance period with the public. This basically stemmed from the new privacy laws and some platforms are taking a little longer to fix their problems with it. 

Sign in to follow this