Trombe

X JAPAN new album release

X JAPAN new album will be released at 2016/03/11, although details have not yet been announced

their documentary film will be played at SSE Wembley Arena in London at 2016/03/12

I don't believe that until I see a physical release in stores

This ^^; Shocked to see a set release date though... maybe this time is different?

I've already lost interest in this album a long time ago. And if it's just 10 songs with mostly re-recorded or previously released tracks I'm not interested. 

I'm glad they announced an actual release date/goal date anyway because every other time it's been "Oh, April maybe... Possibly August" and they did it for years. But the worst aspect is they announced it ALMOST a full year in advance so literally anything could change between now and then that would make them not want to release it or unable to release it and that's worrying. 

Even if Jade and IV are going to be on it, I'd like to hear the original version (non-Buddha) of Scarlet Love Song. I'm actively in LOVE with the live versions of Born to Be Free and Beneath the Skin so hearing them recorded will be amazing (I hope). 

If they could release a single tho between now and then, that would be tops.

I'll bet I.V. is going to be on it anyway. Like Jade and Born to be Free and whatever uninspired stadium rock or ballads they've come up with since then. Alongside the English version of Rusty Nail and some more re-recordings.

No faith :unsure:

Nah, the world will end before it's release, 2012 is here =O

deja-vu? I think this was said when they delayed in those days lol.

Anyway I'm glad that finally have an actual release date.

I bet this is going to be just a generic overproduced album that will be loved for being the return of a legend, songs like Jade or IV confirm this.  
Plus their english versions are embarassing. 

I just hope hide hologram will participate on recordings too, then it will be good. 

their "new" digital single "BORN TO BE FREE" will be available for download since 2015/11/06, which will be available for listening to for 24 hours since 2015/10/13 18:00 in "Metal Hammer" webpage

CRHb8WIUYAAhQqW.jpg