Sign in to follow this  
Aferni

Aferni's [V-Kei / Video Game Covers] (MEGAMAN X, DIRU, MALICE MIZER, SONIC, ect..)

Hello my lovelies, I've been making music for a while but have been to lazy to make a soundcloud and so on so here it is! the official thread for my awe-shitty covers. I'm planning on releasing a old v kei cover single in July. 

I Shall upload two tracks every week or so, might be more might be less depending on my schedule and how fast I get done with making stuff even though I have a butt ton of stuff made already.

This week's Track is Malice Mizer's , 追憶の欠片.

Please enjoy!

Here's my remix of Dir En Grey's Raison detre.

Enjoy!

This is incredible, Aferni. I feel like I'm playing Castlevania on the NES ^_^

MAJOR UPDATE!:

I'M CURRENTLY WORKING ON 3 OF MY FAVORITE NEGA PIECES ,

NEO DESTRUCTION(Demo), Haunted Jealousy(Demo),Guilt Trip (Demo).

They will be up soon!

Here's my favorite NEGA track ever, NEO DESTRUCTION!

Enjoy~

someone deserves some head

DADAROMA - 溺れる魚

One my favorite DADAROMA tracks, enjoy!

[single being dropped soon!]

Amazing 8bits, mp3 link :D

Demo Ep Release! 10.31.15~!

"独我論の死 Vol.1"

[track list]

01. 溺れる魚

02. サバト

03. 深海ゾーン

Sorry for the lack of material, but here are 3 new covers!

Mejibray's Messiah~!

DEATHGAZE - USELESS SUN

and one of my fave NEGA Tracks, Muddy Cult.

this is some really cool stuff!

I know faithfull 8bit(16bit etc..) music creation is an artform all by itself, trying to work with the restrictions of the old console/pc-soundchips and their properties, so kudo's for that. Especially for making it work for songs, which i'd never guessed to do so in this style (namely those on the nu-metally/-core side of things).

I once tried to dabble in the chiptune-corner myself, but in the end wound up using a gazillion of synth instances and a shitload of postprocessing, so the result ended up to be about equally as faithfull to the chiptune-era, as these crappy hipster-pixel-art-monstrosities on tumblr claim to be "8bit bcus pixelz" :D so big applause for being authentic (for as much as i can judge^^)

tiny suggestion tho, the parts that probably recreate some sort of downtuned chugchug rhythm guitars, try to not add the powerchord fifth to the riffs. They work with distorted guitars because of the nature of distorting amps, but when using synths the fifth quite often seems to dominate over the root-note, so maybe drop it in favor of an octave or sth. (powerchords still work when holding chords, but not for rhythmic riffage)

Sign in to follow this