Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Plastic Tree new maxi single "落花(rakka)" release

Dunno why, but I just can't get into anything by PT that they've done for the past few releases - this one included. :-(

Anyway, if they should release a new album in the future, I'll gladly check that out.

In soon the new album. they release new album after 3/4 singles released :D

If it wasn't for Akira, Rakka would be rather bland. But those guitar riffs.

It's an okay song like the other two singles (Mime and Slow). Pura is more of an album band for me and I almost never enjoy their singles by the time they come out, so I'm not worried.

they will hold their presents live "虚を捨てよ、町へ出よう" at Toyosu PIT at 2015/10/12

[live participating artists]

Plastic Tree

MUCC

女王蜂(ziyoou-vachi)

ドレスコーズ(the dresscodes)

Really interesting line-up. MUCC + Plastic Tree, ドレスコーズ + 女王蜂, makes sense separately, but the four together is pretty eclectic.

That exactly is what bothers/bothered Pura for years - great techniques, very tired structures/melodic approaches. Even with the "most experimental" efforts of theirs (count "Piano Black" as one), they are way too restrained and go for lazy 4-chord-isms instead :(

Just c'mon, Akira and Ryutaro :(

I don't care if you ended up doing more blatant Smiths/MBV carbon copies...just DOO EEET :( /inner Pura fanboy weeping/

im really excited for all releases rakka sounded really good so far but i want to hear the other songs too ! ! !

Sign in to follow this