Sign in to follow this  
beni

New contest idea

New contest idea  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Would you vote, and/or enter?

• I would enter.
    • I would vote.

This thread is to gauge who would be interested in a newly thought up contest. This is merely a way to recieve feedback, but mainly to see who would want to join in.

The contest would be a drag competition. Not only men, but also women would dress in the opposite sex and take photos of their transformation. For extra fun, another thought is that you could even record yourself doing a song or a dance. 

To include everyone, the 'panel' wouldn't be a select bunch of users, but the winner is announced by voting in the thread's poll. Judging by the amount of members who would be interested, there could be rounds to it, with different challenges set.

With these initial ideas spoken of, are any MHers interested in joining in with this, or at least voting? If you have any feedback or ideas, feel free to post them too.

This is a multiple choice poll in case a member would enter as well as vote.

I have some questions > < if I am a woman but want to do traditionally drag-esque makeup would that count?

Also can we just do makeup (and hair) if we want bc... well i'm a littl bit of a makeup addict and that is also my comfort zone xD

But if I can't enter then I would sure as hell vote :3

I have some questions > < if I am a woman but want to do traditionally drag-esque makeup would that count?

Also can we just do makeup (and hair) if we want bc... well i'm a littl bit of a makeup addict and that is also my comfort zone xD

"Faux queens" are a thing (women who perform in female drag)

Sure thing. If it's drag, then it counts, traditional or not. I'll go over the details more so if this is wanted by the majority.

And of course. Do it the way you want to do it. Take it in the way you want to do it; close up, full body shot, it's up to you depending on how you want to do it. You don't have to wear a whole attire as well as do the makeup and hair, you can just do either or both. The main thing is that you're comfortable while having fun.

Sign in to follow this