Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

凛(lin) will be on hiatus & new maxi single release

it is announced at 凛(lin) live at Umeda ZEELA at 2015/06/24 that they will be on hiatus after their one-man live "Dedicate to Graveyard~Everlasting Wish~" at Shinjuku BLAZE at 2015/11/22, and their new single (title not yet finalized) will be released at 2015/09/09, although details have not yet been announced

MzOiWPs.jpg

Their new look is also released (previewed by tiny pictures on cheki previously), and they look absolutely stunning. 

I think this band needs the occasional breaks; their sound isn't set in stone yet with this lineup and it will give them time to evaluate the direction they are heading in, because essentially this is more Megaromania than 凛, and I am uncertain whether or not Kisaki has found his sound with Sui and Misery yet. I am also not surprised if this is related to Kisaki's health, because frankly he has been looking awful as of late. But on a better note, they will also release a new single in September. Title, tracklist and date to be announced later. 

The new look is beautiful, reminds me a lot of the previous lineup of the band.

Kinda scared for that hiatus again, all of Kisaki's bands never lasted for a very long time so i'm afraid this will end up as a disband.

Actually most of the bands use 'hiatus' for disbanding now. So...

I hope Mizaly & Sui not go away from the band!I enjoyed them in Metis Gretel -> Megaromania and now in Lin! 

This is somewhat confusing, but it appears that their costumes (this look in particular) will no longer be distributed to them. After this fiasco the band borrowed costumes from Paranoid≠circuS, and during their performance the following day, the band performed in mostly casual clothing. I am starting to wonder if this hiatus is a case of lack of funds. I am unable to translate Japanese in any other way but with the help of Google, but this is what Kisaki says on the matter (if someone were to elaborate, that would be nice): "この日はスケジュールが超タイトでヘアメイクが上がったのが本番の10分前、、、衣装ケースを開けた瞬間衣装が無くなっている事が判明…"

My fear is likely going to realize itself, because all members will be commenting on their hiatus (—and possible closure) somewhere during the following few days.

their members have posted their comments for hiatus

their new maxi single "Dedicate to Graveyard" will be released at 2015/09/09 (1,620yen)

[track list]
01.Dedicate to Graveyard
02.Misery is Nothing(New recording)

their special bootleg DVD will be enclosed if purchasing that new maxi single through their official web-shop

their LIVE DVD "Sacred illusionism" will be re-released through indie CD stores at 2015/09/09 (5,184yen), which will include scene of their one-man live "Sacred illusionism" at Umeda AKASO at 2014/08/31

[track list]
01.凛(lin)
02.Metamorphose
03.Silent To My Pain
04.Sincerely
05.Freedom
06.Beyond The Veil
07.Perseculation Complex
08.Chaotic Resistance
09.The Psalms and Lamentations
10.Sacred Xanadu
11.Schwarz Vrain
12.Monochrome-vanished ray-
13.Foolish

CERO will hold his birthday presents live "Here's looking at me, kid Vol.2" at HOLIDAY OSAKA at 2015/12/01, at which his birthday session will perform

CERO birthday session members:
Vo.SUI (凛(lin))
Gt.CERO (凛(lin))
Gt.Cecir (ex-E'm~grief~)
Ba.Ray (Dead Children)
Dr.YUSHI (凛(lin))

SUI will hold his birthday presents live "The Blessing Day-20160124-" at Shibuya REX at 2016/01/24, at which his session "マドモアゼルな野郎達" will perform

"マドモアゼルな野郎達" members:
Vo.SUI (凛(lin))
Gt.猛(takeru) (SAVAGE)
Gt.おたけ(otake) (アヴァンチック(avanchick))
Ba.栞-shiori- (Synk;yet)
Dr.YUSHI (凛(lin))

SUI will hold his birthday presents live "The Blessing Day-After feast-" at Shibuya REX at 2016/01/25, at which his session "Evil en Lucifer" will perform

"Evil en Lucifer" members:
Vo.SUI (凛(lin))
Gt.KAZ (ex-VII-Sense)
Gt.猛(takeru) (SAVAGE)
Ba.雪那(setsuna) (KIL:erre)
Dr.YUSHI (凛(lin))

Their live DVD has already been released for a long time now, and it's not even out of stock since that time, so whether it's another live DVD, or just a stupid re release lol

No PV this time again :/ 

I hope the new version of Misery is Nothing is good, I love this song. Don't ruin this song like you did with Metamorphose Sui please 

There's a lack of interest in the band, which likely influences their decisions on this hiatus. It's so sad that they're just entirely overlooked... they had to make way for this flux of core-inspired wave of Visual Kei, and it seems there is just no longer place for the original melodic sound. Even if they were to release a full album consisting of entirely new tracks and three promotional videos, nothing would improve their situation. The only future there is for the scene is a change in movements completely, otherwise it'll just end up being a visual metalcore cluster and anything that strays from this idea is relatively lost.

Sign in to follow this