Sign in to follow this  
anieresus

E'm~grief~

I ordered it through a shopping service to get it from the UCP webshop. I hope I get some cool bonus stuff with it to make me feel a little better about it :C

You should get a cheki and a dvd. (which i hope you will share)

I'm just going to throw it out, and the picture that comes with it I'm going to draw mustaches all over with black sharpie.

:oshi: NOOOO!!!!

I think they are overvalued but, well, I listened like 3 songs xD' not enough to judge. but I can't remember them, so I suppose they weren't special, for me.

I think they are overvalued but, well, I listened like 3 songs xD' not enough to judge. but I can't remember them, so I suppose they weren't special, for me.

Listent to the "Le soleil de l'oasis" single. It is their best and then atonality.

I hate them for Amentia, being a Cradle and Dimmu fan, but for some reason I own most of their releases in physical CD... so I guess I like their music :3

They're just sad people.

Dunno if it's worth buying Grief, cuz I have nearly everything on it.

Amentia causes a lot of controversy. This is one of my favorite bands and Rita improved a lot since his other bands and his voice got deeper, similar to Kamijo from Versailles who went through the same change.

I've gotten into them thanks to this thread. Edit: Clearly I misread something and thought they'd disbanded. I should know better than to try reading when exhausted.

On topic: I think I found another addition to my list of favorite bands. I just love Heretical Glare. Rita's voice in it makes me go like this > :DUUR:

I've gotten into them thanks to this thread. Edit: Clearly I misread something and thought they'd disbanded. I should know better than to try reading when exhausted.

On topic: I think I found another addition to my list of favorite bands. I just love Heretical Glare. Rita's voice in it makes me go like this > :DUUR:

They might as well be disbanded. I love them so much, but I fear that their hiatus will be the same as Malice Mizer's. They really were the best and I highly recommend to you the song D.L.S~Dirty Limblic System~.

They might as well be disbanded. I love them so much, but I fear that their hiatus will be the same as Malice Mizer's. They really were the best and I highly recommend to you the song D.L.S~Dirty Limblic System~.

I have that same sinking feeling, and can only hope that the members (especially Rita) find other projects. I've already downloaded just about everything of theirs, and D.L.S~Dirty Limbic System~ is another favorite of mine.

I have that same sinking feeling, and can only hope that the members (especially Rita) find other projects. I've already downloaded just about everything of theirs, and D.L.S~Dirty Limbic System~ is another favorite of mine.

As soon as I heard Dirty Limblic System it was an instant favorite. I think I immediately changed my name to D.L.S on this forum after that. ... Peace and I uploaded lossless versions of Atonality if you are interested in that: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1769

Fear not: Cecir has been updating their blog out of no where lately.

I noticed, but I have no idea what he is saying. Do you, because google translate is not very helpful?

Not really. Google translate makes things come out like:

Sign. The time of which it was happening to the ~Grief~ song that comes about! ^_____^;;;;;;; Rita with of Yuto ball friction cannot possibly be the without it.

:(

As soon as I heard Dirty Limblic System it was an instant favorite. I think I immediately changed my name to D.L.S on this forum after that. ... Peace and I uploaded lossless versions of Atonality if you are interested in that: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1769

Ack! Pardon my spelling. I'd only glanced at the title when it came up during my repeat-shuffle fest of their stuff.

I'll go check out the uploads immediately. Thank you. =)

Somehow, the fact that the blog's updated at all after the hiatus gives me some hope.

I noticed, but I have no idea what he is saying. Do you, because google translate is not very helpful?

Nothing of importance :/ In the first post he wished RITA a happy birthday, in the second he talked about the new Pirates movie. The post after that mentioned “preparations,” but it turns out that those were for a friend's wedding. The friend is ex-MERE REVEIL, and it seems that he/Cecir played a song for the bride as a gift, but that doesn't mean the band is reviving or anything.

So yeah, basically it just seems that he's bored and felt like posting random crap.

Back in the time when I was searching the VK scene for some good, fast-paced metal, I stumbled upon them and got myself some stuff. Shortly later I dismissed this quest and got to realize how bad this band really is if you leave out the VK aspect. I know this band does have some fans and I respect that, but honestly .. this is among the worst music I have ever listened to. Forced symphonics, wannabe-power metal, and vocals that did not fit ONCE into a song of theirs.

What qualifies as a bad j-rock-band? If anything, this one does.

Theres some good to it ;) If you step into the heavier sections of metal through japanese bands like this, you get all the more rewarded when you follow it up with Dimmu Borgir etc.

I've got the best of album on right now. I have a like/hate reaction to the material. Most of the songs sound like I have a CD on + the TV on + music coming from somewhere else like my computer as well. Plus the mix is weird w/the keyboards and samples way high in the mix, and the band and vocals in the back.

That said, I do dig a lot of it. Although you have to be in the right listening mood as it can be abrasive if you're not settled in and ready for it. It's not the kind of music you can put on for background music while you're doing other things. I'd like to hear their material remixed with the band upfront and the keys and samples etc in the background.  

Edited by Cyber Lip

Sign in to follow this