Trombe

Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas new album "Feeling of Unity" release

Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas new full album "Feeling of Unity" will be released at 2015/09/30 (11 songs, 2,700yen)

they will shoot their new PV for that new album soon

btw they will hold their live tour since Kawasaki CLUB CITTA' at 2015/10/09 and up to tour final one-man live at Nippon Budoukan at 2016/01/07

Jesus, they are on the list of being one of the most productive bands. They release a new album like every year.

Guest lynchisizer

already a new album?! o= I thought they always need 2 years, I mean Dance & Scream in 2010, All That We Have Now in 2012 and Phase 2 in 2014... can't wait, but I hope it will be better than Phase 2, I think it was the weakest of the 3 albums, it was good, but in my opinion not their strongest effort :o

Guest lynchisizer

well I guess it was ok, but I hope the album will contain something really hooky... btw does anyone know how the album will be called? :o we only know that it will drop september 30...

Pretty standard, the chorus saves it but it follows the same pattern a lot of their songs do, that 5 second talking intro is so cheesy though

Last album I think they tried to do too much and went a bit too far with experimenting so maybe they've toned it down this time

Why they're insisting on making their guitarist (that's not wearing funny clothes this time) sing something on every song now?