Sign in to follow this  
freesia

Sadie's Mao to co-star in BL movie

Sadie's vocalist Mao will co-star as a fashion shop owner in BL movie "飴とキス (Ame to Kiss)".

Mao's character is a gentle person who gives advice to the main character. Although this is Mao's first time being an actor, the director gave compliments to his acting.

Ame to Kiss's DVD will be released on 2015/07/25 for 3980yen.

https://www.facebook.com/amekissmovie

11223547_1612630398955133_32111912169105

yiiiiss sleigh a lot, copycat king, werk that acting career all the way up to Thailand this year.

"Although this is Mao's first time being an actor, the director gave compliments to his acting."

this is the most finely written shade I've read in a long time, I'm loving this.

Who's gonna buy a copy? O_O

nagoya garbage recycling facilities are gonna order CRATES of this tbh.

goshhhh THATTT WORK!!! even if it's hiatus he's doing great* work! X <3 *Q* I just want now him in main role possible as top (seme) xD uh this movie must be watched FTW YAOI ! \\\\*Q*////

going to see now for link in HD..

I tend to think this BL genre gives a not very accurate impression of male homosexuality and it turns it into a fetish for female viewers. Not very progressive to tell the truth.

Isn't that sort of what people have known about the whole BL (yaoi, whatever you want to call it) industry for decades now? 

It's a fantasy for women. It's not really surprising that most fans are indeed women since its the target audience. Same reason as to why fanservice in visual kei exist(ed?), it wasn't to make the 2 gay male fans in the audience happy.

I have no problem with it as a genre though, as long as people see it for what it is, and what it isn't. Then again, as a straight person perhaps I'm not the target audience for feeling offended over this.

On 6/22/2015 at 9:49 AM, kyoselflove said:

Haha yesssssss.

So you didnt tell me about this, BITCH!? i see how it is jdjyx.gif

Sign in to follow this