Trombe

アンティック-珈琲店-(AN CAFE) major debut single "千年DIVE!!!!!" release

アンティック-珈琲店-(AN CAFE) major debut single "千年DIVE!!!!!(sennen DIVE!!!!!)" will be released at 2015/08/26 (8 TYPE)

limited edition (1,800yen) will include CD (2 songs)+DVD (including "千年DIVE!!!!!(sennen DIVE!!!!!)" PV, making & members' interview),
Musing edition (5,400yen) will include CD (2 songs with different track 2)+DVD+photobook (A4-size),
regular edition TYPE A (1,000yen) will include CD (1 song+"スマイル1番イイ♀ 〜2015 ver.〜"), and
regular edition TYPE B-F (500yen each, for different members) will include CD (1 song) only

[Musing edition DVD track list]
・メジャーデビュー決起集会!〜みくの部屋へようこそ〜
番外編:美男(イケメン)ロックスターへの道〜ファッションコーディネート編〜

title track "千年DIVE!!!!!(sennen DIVE!!!!!)" is written by 大黒摩季(ooguro maki) and composed by 徳永暁人(tokunaga akito)

CIGLs1CUsAAaXnG.jpg

That's because when they 1st became major sales didn't go well, so their label cancelled their contract.

So they become major and take pics looking like a boy band and no longer compose their own songs ? Meh. No wonder many VK bands don't want to ever be major anymore.

That's because when they 1st became major sales didn't go well, so their label cancelled their contract.

What? No? They used to sell as fuck before their hiatus LOL so i dont think so.... 

Kanon said they NEVER went major before. I dont know if thats true or not, but that what he said.

wtf with this picture, is this really AN CAFE?!?? And the title song is not from them?

hum. I can smell shit from here. XD I hope I'm wrong, because I enjoyed mousou sosoro-whatever xD

I've been in the scene so long I can remember when An Cafe was the butt of all jokes and people figuratively paraded in the streets when they paused. Now people are actually excited for new An Cafe material! Man how time flies.

What? No? They used to sell as fuck before their hiatus LOL so i dont think so.... 

Kanon said they NEVER went major before. I dont know if thats true or not, but that what he said.

That's what I remember too.

Mousou sosoro smt (fucking hell, dat title! I can't remember it properly x'D) was so much better and addictive :/

At least, it sounds like An Cafe but idk.

I wish they could go back to GOKUTAMA and drop a bomb like this album, the best of their best.