Trombe

MEJIBRAY 2-month consecutive new maxi singles release

it is announced at MEJIBRAY live tour "毒(doku)" tour final one-man live at Akasaka BLITZ at 2015/06/21 that their new maxi single "パラダイム・パラドックス(paradigm paradox)" will be released at 2015/10/07 (3 TYPE)

limited edition TYPE A (2,160yen) will include CD+DVD (including "パラダイム・パラドックス(paradigm paradox)" PV), limited edition TYPE B (1,944yen) will include CD+DVD (including scene of their one-man live at Akasaka BLITZ at 2015/06/21), and regular edition (1,620yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.パラダイム・パラドックス(paradigm paradox)
02.VICTIM(ism)
03.Negator NEGATOR (included in regular edition)

their new maxi single "SECRET No.03" will be released at 2015/11/04 (3 TYPE)

limited edition TYPE A (2,160yen) will include CD+DVD (including "SECRET No.03" PV), limited edition TYPE B (1,944yen) will include CD+DVD (including scene of their one-man live at Akasaka BLITZ at 2015/06/21), and regular edition (1,620yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.SECRET No.03
02.door-zaki ma-die
03.RenYuS (included in regular edition)

btw they will hold their live tour "NEXT MAJORITY VENOMS" since Saitama HEAVEN'S ROCK VJ-3 at 2015/11/06 and up to tour final at EX THEATER ROPPONGI at 2015/12/18

they will hold MiA birthday live "NYANCOJIRU WARS" & birthday live eve "NYANCOJIRUの逆襲〜episode6" at Meguro Rock May Kan at 2015/09/16 and 綴(tsuzuku) birthday black-dresscode live "本棚" at Yokohama NEW SIDE BEACH at 2015/12/15

1499258617.jpg

This make up looks so fab I can hardly hold myself back to try it out now BUT THIS IS NOT EVEN IMPORTANT NOW, NEEEW MEJIBRAY STUFF YEES 

I very much appericate SECRET No.03 for being there to make me smile (not even assuming that it might be dissapointing because I fucking loved eiki) before two days later Lycaon will break my heart :''))

Hmmmm, will check this out, they're releasing quite a bit of material. I can't wait to see what they have to offer. Come on Mejibray, rekindle me.

Aww yeah~ BRING IT. Hopefully they'll be just as good as they have been recently, if not butter. Their recent singles have been a step up after that album, but still, they can be so much more brilliant. Excited either way!

Haha I really like the verse(?) in this? The guitar is interesting

The PV and look are fucking awesome, VENOMS was kind of really basic on video.

The chorus hasn't struck me really, I will try again when I wake up more

It kind of irks me when MiA refuses to look any different. I really liked him with the long straight hair and hood. XD

anyway the chorus is still not doing much for me but I cant really tell how much of this IS chorus.

I'm really into the nature of the song though, the chaotic nature of their recent b-sides like on the Nepenthes and Eiki singles. but hopefully more focused since its a PV-feature title track.. but.. can we ever trust the boys to "focus" ? XD

JZiMKp9PHfw.jpg

Chotto matte !! fan arts on meto's outfit ? O____O

elaborate new looks as always !! ^^

btw, they've been rushing so much lately ... I'm getting worried ... MiA-san, genki deska ? *^*

Meto's outfit full of mini Meto's makes me so happy, I love him. The rest of the look is kinda meh, and Tsuzuku's outfit hurts me. The preview seems solid, hope the full product will be good!