Trombe

MEJIBRAY 2-month consecutive new maxi singles release

I wish we could convince them to add a second guitarist again, anyone? I respect MiA but his style seems to be the biggest problem for them trying to write truly heavy songs, plus I've been concerned for a while now that we have heard most if not all of what he is creatively capable/willing to write.

This+ previous suggestions for Tsuzuku

This!

1489057243.jpg

e_fm9-p2x2g.jpgCFCQeNB91z4.jpg

Bt1g6LEamas.jpg9HTLttEyIt0.jpg

I CANT

THIS IS TOO SEXY I JUST FUCKING LET OUT AT SQUEAL.....THIS HAS KILLED THE MAN

Did Tzk just manipulate his top layers to give the appearance of straight bangs over the left eye...? because he's always been a sidepart man...

and what a weird bowl he's smoking...

meto's look is seeeeexy, im not fanatical about his looks like everyone else but he looks gorgeous. he took the cake off venoms too, athough MiA came a close second.

tzk baby, what a lazy look? koichi too, ur slippin.

I wish they wouldn't have boring artwork for the regular editions..

Yeah what's the deal with that lately? I liked it better when they had everyone on it...and weird how type b isn't Meto.

it's a pity they are going with the blank regular edition cover again because everyone looks good enough to be on it.

but i really like the first one. thank god tzk went back to black because i really don't dig any other hair color on him lol.

I guess not weird for MEJIBRAY... Still even when they had multi-single schedules before I don't remember seeing Shuuei covers before A Priori dropped or such haha?