Trombe

MEJIBRAY 2-month consecutive new maxi singles release

Dude as beautiful as the limited covers are, I'm gonna use the regular edition cover because as usual I will take a thumbnail of original artwork over a full image of just bandmen shots (Which MEJ does eeveryyy time haha) XD

They are gorgeous though damn

Tsuzuku kinda looks like Poo and shoutout to meto for having fan art apart of his costume thats sweet

I think I can already say that I like this more than VENOMS it gives me the same feeling Genzai no ringo does & I love Meji being chaotic

tbh I like Tzk's outfit Blazer, peter pan collar, shirt and his pants full of pictures of himself lol but I agree Meto wins with all the fanart on his clothes and as always gorgeous hair & make up reminds me of all these Decoras

LMAO Koichi with the cat ears (& wait does he wear wire bunny ears too ??) and the pink chainsaw I love this man's outfits so much!

Oh MiA..

It kind of irks me when MiA refuses to look any different. I really liked him with the long straight hair and hood. XD

this^ Yees yees MiA likes his Prince outfit, ofc it suits him no one can deny that and I loved it when he varied it into Demon style (Nepenthes) all dark, horns & black wings

BUT (& I guess that's what I loved about VENOMS the most) MiA's former look was so much better it was finally something NEW one of his best looks ever tbh to see that he went back to 'Ouji-style' bugs me v_v

Well it sounds better than that last mini I heard from them. "Venoms.app" was it? I wish they would stop shitting out releases and actually took time to polish up some of their songs. They really do have all the potential in the world to be the best visual kei band. Also tsuzuku needs to stop with that high pitched scream and use his death growl more because I actually liked it a lot in VanessA. 

Well it sounds better than that last mini I heard from them. "Venoms.app" was it? I wish they would stop shitting out releases and actually took time to polish up some of their songs. They really do have all the potential in the world to be the best visual kei band. Also tsuzuku needs to stop with that high pitched scream and use his death growl more because I actually liked it a lot in VanessA.

Yup all well said. Especially that you point out about the harsh vocals. Tsuzuku historically has some of the best growling in VK, his gutturals are similar to Akane. On tracks like Apocalypse or that Gaichuu cover it's obvious, but current MEJIBRAY seems to have practically forgotten about death growls? There was a

LITTLE bit of it On Venoms, Sounded good but Seems like Tzk falls back on his patented jaguar-howl in every song now. A trend I hadn't noticed until the THEATRICAL ROSES live DVD. Makes it seem like he's done damage to his voice, his high shrieks are different now, mostly engulfed by this cat-howl he does. I actually like ALL of these aforementioned harsh vocal sounds but not at the expense of one another..

Yes, som VanessA vocals would be so pleasing.