Sign in to follow this  
ghost

ghost's spectral tunes - Cave of Skeletons *remake* (Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance)

Finished a song I was working on (for the most part).

This one's an instrumental and I played around with sampling.

It's got beats + ambience + acoustic guitar + oriental flair.

Let me know what you think.

Ah, thanks! Glad you like my music! If I can learn to write good lyrics, I can pump out a full track I've been working on soon. I've been told from my friends it sounds a bit like ColdPlay

Neeeeeeew sooooooong (It's actually a finished version of a work-in-progress I last posted.)

It's a medium-tempo electronic song with softer elements like flute and piano. 

Hey all.

Here's a new acoustic track I've been working on for a while. 

It's about momentary paradise, being in your happy place for a short while.

I LOVE IT

This is my first ever complete song with lyrics, vocals, everything.

I'm no singer, but I put all that I have into this song. (I plan on improving my vocals over the years : ))

Anywho, please check out!

I posted a demo of this sometime last year, but I finally recorded the guitars and finished the track!
I think it's got that old school video game vibe, so if you like F-Zero or Mega man you might like this.

Here's a new work in progress I've been hammering out for the past few days.

It's an electronic track inspired from the Mega Man X series music. It's a lot more trance-y than I'd like right now (especially the second half), but I really like the mid-section.

*LINK BROKEN

Any feedback is appreciated!

I've been working on this track since last year January and I've finally worked it up to a point I'm fairly satisfied with.

I posted a work in progress in here a while back titled "hold your breath". 

It's a blend of chill acoustic sampling and swirls of electronic ambience.

Hope someone likes.

Wow I really like it! I don't really listen to this kind of music, but I might have to start!

I listened to some of the older things you posted too. I could totally see your music being used in a TV show or game or something.

Semblances of stories form in my head when I listen to it... you should get together with an animator and make a short film!

Thanks @echo! That means alot! 

Music making is just a hobby right now, but i'm hoping to do something more serious with it in the future.

Hopefully I can release some stuff on cassette tape or something : )

Castlevania is coming up on its 30th anniversary so the facebook page "Operation Akumajo" is holding a contest for the best fan tribute. Definitely not planning on winning, but I submitted a remake of the song "Cave of Skeletons" from the game "Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance" on the Gameboy Advance from back in 2002.

Just putting it up here for someone to enjoy for anyone who wants to give a listen!

Sign in to follow this