Trombe

Die(DIR EN GREY) project "DECAYS" has formed

Die(DIR EN GREY) & 樫山圭(koshiyama kei)(MOON CHILD) project "DECAYS" will hold their presents live "THE GROWTH TO DECAY" at Akasaka BLITZ at 2015/07/28, at Nagoya BOTTOM LINE at 2015/08/13 and at Umeda CLUB QUATTRO at 2015/08/14 with different opening act

[live participating artists]
DECAYS
sukekiyo
FAKE?
Do As Infinity (opening act at 2015/07/28)

http://decays.jp/

whAT

RIP DEG ITS BEEN COOL HOPEFULLY IT'LL BE AFTER THE NEXT ALBUM AND NOT BEFORE.

edit: if they're touring with sukekiyo then its not too ominous eh no bad blood yet

This is weirdly major....

I don't know how to feel at all....tbh. It is cool though. Id like 2 see the line up.

inb4 people start overreacting.

This kinda reminds me of the rumor back in the VULGAR era about Die leaving Dir en grey for his solo career.

I wonder how this project is gonna turn out.

What the.

Well, to be honest, Die's been my favourite composer in DEG for a while and I felt that his writing on ARCHE in particular was a step above what the other guys (particularly Kaoru) came up with. My feelings on this are similar to my initial feelings towards sukekiyo: I'd rather see him do something he loves away from Dir en grey as opposed to just doing Dir en grey and feeling artistically limited. I'll wait to hear more before I decide if the project is for me or not, though.

What the.

Well, to be honest, Die's been my favourite composer in DEG for a while and I felt that his writing on ARCHE in particular was a step above what the other guys (particularly Kaoru) came up with. My feelings on this are similar to my initial feelings towards sukekiyo: I'd rather see him do something he loves away from Dir en grey as opposed to just doing Dir en grey and feeling artistically limited. I'll wait to hear more before I decide if the project is for me or not, though.

is there a way to lookup what songs he's specificslly composed for DEG's most recent stuff? i hate the common credit goin to DEG instead of the individual members like in their earlier career.

this sounds intriguing, although, it wont be as impacting as sukekiyo - as for me .

kaoru's been always my favorite along side with kyo .

but intriguing . wondering if this is going to be something like inoran or like a band like vamps .

It is different to see DOA along side this project but I guess its possible when you have friends in high places to make anything happen

is there a way to lookup what songs he's specificslly composed for DEG's most recent stuff? i hate the common credit goin to DEG instead of the individual members like in their earlier career.

It's been confirmed in interviews that he composed 濤声 and てふてふ on ARCHE. It's also widely believed that he composed 懐春 since it contains so many of his hallmarks, but that hasn't been confirmed as far as I know. On DSS I believe he co-wrote 獣慾 with Kaoru, 暁 with Toshiya, Lotus and Vanitas. I don't think there's much known about Uroboros' individual credits, though he is known to have composed Red Soil.

It's been confirmed in interviews that he composed 濤声 and てふてふ on ARCHE. It's also widely believed that he composed 懐春 since it contains so many of his hallmarks, but that hasn't been confirmed as far as I know. On DSS I believe he co-wrote 獣慾 with Kaoru, 暁 with Toshiya, Lotus and Vanitas. I don't think there's much known about Uroboros' individual credits, though he is known to have composed Red Soil.

Kaishun was confirmed to be his song according to ARCHE TRACK COMMENTARY- documentary extract (from Arche's JP Blu-spec edition I think?).

Then again, his writing is sorta easy to recognize anyway (compared to Kaoru's writing in which his love for latest alternative trends is shown).

@@CAT5: Die is not Kaoru :P

ghahahahahaha BUT MUH NORTH AMURICAN TOUR, but muh stoner redditor metal guitar work finesse gurus expectations!1111

slay, king. excited for new Dir en grey album in 2017 at this rate tbh, and/or mini with all new material at the end of next year.

but whatever, there would always be that kid who doesn't think that Deg are tired of this bullshit, not to mention Kyo probably needs a good break, and a small domestic career just to give those vocal chords some rest time. sukekiyo is bland as fuck, but classy, and less straining to his throat.

ghahahahahaha BUT MUH NORTH AMURICAN TOUR, but muh stoner redditor metal guitar work finesse gurus expectations!1111

I hope you're aware July and August are not considered Winter months.

Here's something you should let sink in:

Seeing as this is "Die's solo project" - is it more or less likely that he will be singing/screaming (perhaps the latter, see: latest Dir gigs) a lot more than often? I am not that familiar with his actual vocalwork/talents in all honesty...it's also hard to speculate on the lineup of this band. Firewall clique? Cipher as a second guitarist? Die's musician friends we rarely get to hear or see?

inb4 DBZ seiyuu strikes again

Seeing as this is "Die's solo project" - is it more or less likely that he will be singing/screaming (perhaps the latter, see: latest Dir gigs) a lot more than often? I am not that familiar with his actual vocalwork/talents in all honesty...it's also hard to speculate on the lineup of this band. Firewall clique? Cipher as a second guitarist? Die's musician friends we rarely get to hear or see?

there's literally no indication Die is going to be a vocalist. it's just a Die (Dir en grey) solo, as in, personal/creatively independent project.

it can literally turn out to be a mika session band with that vocalist from forbidden days rhapsody, or maybe even satsuki or any other firewall div. vacant vocal talent for that matter.

boogieman also has a frontman dude sleeping since baby kirito retired. 

I haven't heard about up and coming firewall div. bands roadies in about 5 good years for now btw as well.