sai

Bullying topic

I was tricked into drinking bleach, slammed up against a wall by my kindergarten teacher, had death threats made against me, I've been ridiculed, publicly mocked, told that I was going to die alone, had a girl lead me on for a year, threatened, harassed... But I've become stronger because of it.

wow, thats sad. Hope now you are leading a fun and happy life.

"After the storm, peace and tranquility follows"

In the past I have been apart of very minor bullying (nothing that exceeds verbal insults etc.), as well as bullied others before. But this of course, was more in the realms of verbal insults and the like. Would that even qualify as bullying?

I admit that in elementary school, I was a bit "eccentric" and probably was asking to be picked on. However, kids don't seem to want to let things go (I've been at the same exact school since kindergarten), and even after I became "more normal" it eventually got beyond just funny nicknames and such. Probably up until the later half of freshman year, I was called a lot more less-than-innocent names, had spitballs thrown at me, had things stolen from me and torn up, punched and shoved into the lockers and school bleachers, had rumors spread about me, and was generally tormented and belittled for just about everything they could come up with.

I think what damaged me the most was not the bullying itself as much as the lack of action taken against it. Teachers didn't care, even when they were witnesses to it, and I was basically told to "get over it, you're just being a baby." All the blame was put on me, saying I was just too sensitive and needed to learn to fight back. It did much to damage my self-confidence and I missed out on a lot of my school life because I was just too afraid to be around those people (of course then I was accused me of being anti-social, snobby, and rude, so that sure helped). I really began to think I was all those things those people said I was.

Gradually people grew up and it almost completely stopped, but I still can't wait to get out of there.

I was "verbally bullied" in elementary, but that's about it. In the 6th grade, I remember a kid coming up to me during P.E. and repeatedly calling me a bitch because I was drawing outside instead of playing basketball like everyone else. I completely ignored his ass, though and didn't say a thing in return. Luckily, I was unusually levelheaded as a kid because that other kid was like 3 times the size of my scrawny ass. xD

I also remember being called/asked if I was gay in Elementary several times (probably by the same kid I just mentioned). Once again, I ignored those remarks since I'm not gay. Although I'm pretty sure that I fit the prevailing definition of "lame and nerdy" in school back then.

Was bully-less in both middle school and highschool. I was pretty quiet in both. In middle school, I think a few people were even frightened by my quietness after that Columbine school shooting occurred. xD At any rate, no one messed with me.

bullies piss me off so much... i hate when they pick on the

quiet ones or the ones that say much to people... or w/e

my childhood in school was HELL..

I've been bullied all my life, and I think it won't stop until I'm out of high school. Even my 'friends' tend to do it very often.

I'm sure it'll stop when you're out of high school. It's just like Pokemon.

Grade school: ZOMG EVERYBODY PLAYS POKEMON

High school: Dude, you play Pokemon? That's SO lame."

College: ZOMG POKEMON!

Pick on in Grade School..

now in High School: not very much...lol i don't even care..actually people

in my school aren't assholes lmfao.

When you get to college people pretty much stop giving a fuck about what you're like because they learn that there's always someone else whose weirder than you. It won't happen right away, but you'll find people are just generally nicer and less clique-y (with exceptions of course). You won't get bullied at college unless you're just a douche and deserve it.

I was bullied mercilessly, beaten up, called names during school. Teachers can be so cruel ;'(

Oh for real? You don't seem like the kind of person to deserve such a thing / has something like that done to them. That's very sad. ):

Been bullied through elimentary, and secondary education (my schooling system is raped compared to the rest of the world, don't mind that). Currently at 'specialization' they're pretty much leaving me alone, but they still treat me differently for being the only girl in the design class this year.