Sep. 25 - Wiltern Theatre, Los Angeles, CA

Sep. 28 - Fox Theatre, Oakland, CA

Oct. 01 - Paramount Theatre, Seattle, WA

Oct. 03 - Queen Elizabeth Theatre, Vancouver, BC Canada

Oct. 06 - Riviera, Chicago, IL

Oct. 07 - Massey Hall, Toronto, ON, Canada

Oct. 10 - Roseland Ballroom, New York, NY

Stolen from Jame:

In a press conference on Thursday, Japanese visual-kei rock band X Japan announced their first North American tour and a new album. The tour will begin on October 1 in California and travel to more than 10 cities, including Los Angeles, New York, Seattle, Vancouver, San Francisco, and Boston.

I'll go to the seattle show

I got my tickets for Lollapalooza, but I hope they play another show in Chicago. I'd kinda like to see a full set. So far, the announced cities are on the east/west coast, so I wouldn't be surprised if they announce some midwest/southern cities.

Guest o hai itz will

Boston sounds good to me. Not a HUGE fan of X, but might as well see them. I just hope they don't try to play any BIG venues or charge up the ass...because they wont sell.

Boston sounds good to me. Not a HUGE fan of X, but might as well see them. I just hope they don't try to play any BIG venues or charge up the ass...because they wont sell.
The shows will be held at 2,000-6,000-seat venues [Japan Zone]. I wish that they would come to Finland :P.

Guest o hai itz will

2,000 - 6,000? Hmm...2,000 or so is about the size of a theatre, so I could see that happening.

Since it's seating, they'll probably play at ridiculously overpriced venues.

Saw them last night in seattle and all i could saw is that they where awesome, the set list was alright, but i didnt care just seeing them was worth it, and vampires everywhere( the opening band) sucked. Also the merch was alright, they where selling these hello kitty plushies for $100! that is just crazy for and the sad thing that people where buying them...

you mean that yoshiki x hello kitty collab?

I'd want one :(.

oh well. either way I'm kind of sad that I won't be able to go since I won't be back in the US for a while... augh.

not that it matters much...

Sign in to follow this