ricchubunny

Moran will disband and last single release

Moran annouunced that they'll disband after their concert in Zepp DiverCity Tokyo, titled as 「夜明け前、最後の夜に永遠を紐解く方程式を夢む」 (Yoakemae, Saigo no yoru ni eien wo himotoku houteishiki wo yumemu) on September 21st.

Their last single 「夜明けを前に」 (Yoake wo mae ni) will be released on July 1st. It will cost 1,620 yens.

Tracklist :

1.幸福についての尺度 (Koufuku ni tsuite no shakudo) (Lyric:Hitomi Music:Soan)

2.Reverse (Lyric:Hitomi Music:Sizna)

3.夜明けを前に (Yoake wo mae ni)(Lyric:Hitomi Music:Soan)

4.the scent of dreams(Music:Moran)

meh it was gonna happen sometime this year but wtf seeing amber gris and moran go in the same year is far too much

just thankful for all the young #artkei acts forming recently, hope a few will be brave enough to step up and lead the way into the light :')

The old, big players gotta make room for something fresh righttt!!!!???

:''''''''''''')))))))))))))))

fuck really? i'm just slowly giving up on those fucking bands if they can't last couple of years. don't get me wrong i loved them but meh

ps i know how old is moran

just thankful for all the young #artkei acts forming recently, hope a few will be brave enough to step up and lead the way into the light :')

The old, big players gotta make room for something fresh righttt!!!!???

:''''''''''''')))))))))))))))

did anyone miss 9gbo when they flopped and no members ever returned to the land of relevant visual kei bands? if we get more pscompany quality stuff in return, I'm in here tbh ;________; 

artkei is real, it just gets better, slay kaya. expecting a year of downtime for ex-moran atm.

Hopefully that means that Fatima might come back ... 

lol wtf kind of trolling mess

fatima members all have actual lives besides no one cares about them

lol wtf kind of trolling mess

fatima members all have actual lives besides no one cares about them

Trolling mess? I can't see any trolling in my post.

Most of Fatima's members bands have disbanded or will disband, are on hiatus or rarely active

Seeing that they play two one-day revivals and one also at O-East might show a little chance of their come-back

http://monochrome-heaven.com/index.php/topic/33317-fatima-one-day-revival/?hl=fatima