ricchubunny

Moran will disband and last single release

So sad to hear this. I'm not a super fan but their lives were some of the most fun shows I've ever been to. Very energetic and overall awesome performance.

Im honestly just excited to see how they stretch out their last song on the last live because shizumu taion from fatima's last live is one of the best VK live performances ever tbh and i think morans last live is going to be even more emotional HOW EXCITING IM READY TO FUCKIN CRY

I'm so sad they'll disband.

after reading Soan's blog entries about his departure, I kinda saw that coming ... but well, I was hoping they'd continue ~ TT^TT

btw,

Moran annouunced that they'll disband after their concert in Zepp DiverCity Tokyo ... on September 21st.

Sadie will be on hiatus after their one-man live "forever and ever..." at Zepp Tokyo at 2015/09/21

probably some people are wondering which one to go~ *^*

their exhibition "fiveStars presents Moran Oneman Tour「愛しきその血に永遠を紐解く方程式を夢む」@Nagoya Electric Lady Land Memorial Exhibition" will be held at Nagoya FIVESTARS STAGE at 2015/09/26-10/11

^yeah wtf moran have had a really awkward disbandment like either make up ur mind or never break up (plz the latter)

^ Don't worry about it :)

Trombe phrased the news a bit oddly so I can understand why you and a couple others interpreted it that way. It's an honest mistake.

LOL its not even that, bands like moran wouldnt do a month long residency live in fkin nagoya LOL they're not mariah carey in vegas

as there are cameras recording their last one-man live "夜明け前、最後の夜に永遠を紐解く方程式を夢む(yoakemae saigo no yoru ni eien wo himotoku houteishiki wo yumemu)" at Zepp DiverCity Tokyo at 2015/09/21, it appears that scene of that one-man live will be included in their LIVE DVD