Zeus

Single People Thread

1 minute ago, Euronymous said:

I dont like the thought that I could be just "using" someone and the other using me as well, each person has a value.But deep inside I'm not even sure if i wanna be in a serious relationship.I mean,my body has it's desires,but that's all. When I see a nice couple walking together on the streets i feel like I need that in my life too,but in other hand I don't want the "responsibilities" that comes along...It's complicated.

Bruh are you me

8EPrkSY.jpg

11 minutes ago, Euronymous said:

I dont like the thought that I could be just "using" someone and the other using me as well, each person has a value.But deep inside I'm not even sure if i wanna be in a serious relationship.I mean,my body has it's desires,but that's all. When I see a nice couple walking together on the streets i feel like I need that in my life too,but in other hand I don't want the "responsibilities" that comes along...It's complicated.

Saaaaaame! God damn, guys. Let's start a club! 

3 minutes ago, Euronymous said:

@nullmoon are u a girl too? Bcuz only girls agree with me when I talk about rships lol

I'm a dude...not sure if that's a good or bad thing right now XD I'm also 29 so maybe it's a maturity thing? 🙂 

1 minute ago, nullmoon said:

I'm a dude...not sure if that's a good or bad thing right now XD I'm also 29 so maybe it's a maturity thing? 🙂 

OMG, I'm sorry lololol 

Yes, you're right. I'm 22 almost at ur level of maturity lol

maybe it's a maturity thing?

Eh, I'm only eighteen and I agree with you both. 🤷‍♀️

If it makes you feel better,I feel super old already and kinda frustrated for having spent most of my years in doors. I know i still young but I feel like the best of the best days were wasted, unfortunately. Not many stories to tell and more responsibilities over my head.

Edited by Euronymous

1 hour ago, Euronymous said:

If it makes you feel better,I feel super old already and kinda frustrated for having spent most of my years in doors. I know i still young but I feel like the best of the best days were wasted, unfortunately. Not many stories to tell and more responsibilities over my head.

Oh ditto. Kind of the reason why I want to get on the dating scene/meet new people. I don't get out much and pretty much just keep myself to myself. Kind of wish I did the whole uni experience properly instead of being an introvert. 

3 minutes ago, Neigedesmannes said:

Same here. I hate using the word 'basic' to describe someone but pretty much none of the gals or guys were of my type. 

Agreed =.= None of the girls are my type at all. There are few alt girls on there, and the ones who are aren't attractive 😢

Agreed =.= None of the girls are my type at all. There are few alt girls on there, and the ones who are aren't attractive 😢

It sucks being picky, don't it? I can hardly ever find a cute shy guy who's my type and when I do, it never works because they always find me strangely intimidating. I think it's because I force myself to make the first move but never actually say anything so I'm just kinda lingering?

3 minutes ago, nullmoon said:

Maybe the kind you or i are attracted to aren't the kind who use dating apps alot xd 

6 minutes ago, Gesu said:

It sucks being picky, don't it? I can hardly ever find a cute shy guy who's my type and when I do, it never works because they always find me strangely intimidating. I think it's because I force myself to make the first move but never actually say anything so I'm just kinda lingering?

4 minutes ago, Neigedesmannes said:

Maybe the kind you or i are attracted to aren't the kind who use dating apps alot xd 

We need our own dating group for COOL/SHY/CUTE people ❤️

It's weird. I want a shy, cute chick and yet I'm rubbish at making the first move sooooo I don't XD I keep end up getting scooped up by women who are much more independent so while I'm initially happy and flattered, my emotions eventually get stomped all over. 

There is no such thing as a "shy" girl. Are you out of your mind or just completely blind?

Edited by Azaeroe

12 minutes ago, Azaeroe said:

There is no such thing as a "shy" girl. Are you out of your mind or just completely blind?

Forgive me, I've watched too much anime 🤦🏻‍♂️😂

1 minute ago, Azaeroe said:

Please do tell, old chap.

well my dear old chapperoni,

there are also girls who are bad at interacting with others in a cohesive manner....kinda like yourself (& obvs you're a dude)

Deep down i know that having a relationship may give me more self-doubt and anxiety, as i am already insecure about myself. Or that i'm not ready for another relationship yet even if its been a long while.

Still, the emotional and body desires push me to still take the risk. But i am afraid of being used or ending up using the other person as a way to just 
'fill the void'. 

1 minute ago, suji said:

well my dear old chapperoni,

there are also girls who are bad at interacting with others in a cohesive manner....kinda like yourself (& obvs you're a dude)

Love the way you're acting like some kind of motherly figure now, Suji. Please do go on. You evidently know so much about me.

4 minutes ago, Azaeroe said:

Love the way you're acting like some kind of motherly figure now, Suji. Please do go on. You evidently know so much about me.

tenor.gif?itemid=4769674

from your past interactions with some people, I can tell you're deeply immersed in your books, yet you're desperate for more human interaction to the point where you clog up the profile of someone you clearly like or get worked up from waiting for a reply for more than 5 minutes. i can relate to this in some way but the way you're going on about this all over the forum is not necessary and will only add to your downfall. 

6 hours ago, Azaeroe said:

Are you still in your edgy nazi phase where you would willingly get curb stomped by your ''superior'' overlords because of your mental deficiency and think we need a dictatorship for 'peace'?

My advice to you, as someone who retired the edgy troll shick when I was 16, is find a bloody hobby, you need to do some serious soul searching, nature walking...brush with death, anything. You can consume as much literature as you want, dig into as much existential philosophy as you can, but no matter your vocabulary, no matter how smart you believe you are, you're incredibly dull if you believe eradication of any peoples is the way to be.

Your insufferable personality will be all that people will remember of you if you stay on this path, of course I know it's like talking to a self important brick wall in these cases, I used to be that wall.

Good luck, genuinely, hope you find some sort of positive epiphany sooner than later.

Edited by karai · ebi
also i was really irritated earlier lol..to be clear i'm only a reformed asshole..never a NaS, but i saw these types again and again around

Wow,saw the word "shy" a lot

I used to call myself shy thinking that it sounds cute,but nowadays it looks like shyness is just ego in disguise. I mean the person is just way too worried about  what others are thinking about themselves,as if they were the center of universe,but they're not, people aren't thinking about you all the time,they have their own lives,so if you have something to say,just think first and then say it there's nothing to be afraid of. Shy girls are the least I would pick up. I'm a taurus guy and when it comes to rships I like things as clear as water, I don't know how to play games.