Sign in to follow this  
MikuKun

Does anyone know of any cool visual kei band shirts on amazon?

I was offered that my father who doesn't live with us would buy me three shirts and three pairs of jeans, I would love to get some shirts of visual kei bands that look amazing so if anyone knows of any please please tell me, he said it has to be before my birthday which is June 3rd so I need help! Thank you!

I figure you won't be able to find much else on Amazon except for the GazettE, and I doubt that is strictly what you're looking for. I suggest looking at bands their websites and official stores and place orders through shopping services. You won't be able to receive any items in the next three days, but it's probably your only chance on legitimate merchandise. 

I also suggest that you go to another source to find shirts, if you can find any on there at all. 

Most legitimate VK merch is pretty obscure and/or exclusive to certain shops. You can probably find some fan made designs, but speaking from experience, they are usually low quality and none of the money goes to supporting the bands. 

Sign in to follow this