Serox

Riku (Ex-LIN -> now in chariots [EDIT : 15 MARCH 2017]) Session band "C" will perform!

In 08/25/2015 The session band "C" will debut at HOLIDAY SHINJUKU!

Members:

Vocal: RIKU (Ex-Lin -The End Of Corruption World-)

Guitar : Kaz (Ex-VII Sense --> (Ex-Chariots [support])

Bass : Jin (Ex-Unsraw --> (Ex-Chariots [support])

Drums : Mikage (Ex-VII Sense --> (Ex-Chariots [support])

CGV76-rUkAEm_2H.jpg)
Edited by Serox

It's already called C actually, don't get your point

「C」セッション just means C Session

Anyway it's nice to see him back, but how long is it going to last...

So you are saying that: C band that will perform will change their bandname to C to become a formal band, ok xD

If they decide to become a formal band they will whether change their bandname to "whatever new name" or just say "session is now a formal band" and that's it

To come back on the main subject here, I really wonder if people are ready too see him back, after all those events that happened around him, maybe some fans just ignore him now, I guess he's doing that session band to test the audience, see if people come etc

Actually I think people didn't like chariots that much back in the days, even with the last mini album, so they most likley know how C's gonna sound, those are the same members, and Riku most likely didn't change his style since chariots disbanded or went on hiatus, I don't even remember

It will never sound like Phantasmagoria anyway, Mago is far gone now

I think people will try that C band (if they release something one day), if it's good then that's cool, if it's not => nevermind he will disapear in a year anyway

That's not what I am saying, but alright — if that's how you interpret it.

Anyway, I am not ready to follow Riku for his person, and seeing that this band is chariots disguised as a session band I doubt the sound will be much different from chariots, unless they're willing to actually revise their writing. His behaviour has been completely out of line in his last days of 凛 and I doubt he'll be willing to drop the grumpy-old-man attitude. 

I did not understand, Riku considered a bad person for the events that has taken in the past?

I do not know anything, someone is kind enough to explain what "bad actions" he has made? Thanks in advance!

I already know how this topic is going to turn out: people loving riku being back until their first release and it sounds nothing like phantasmagoria

this

So you are saying that: C band that will perform will change their bandname to C to become a formal band, ok xD

If they decide to become a formal band they will whether change their bandname to "whatever new name" or just say "session is now a formal band" and that's it

To come back on the main subject here, I really wonder if people are ready too see him back, after all those events that happened around him, maybe some fans just ignore him now, I guess he's doing that session band to test the audience, see if people come etc

Mind if I ask what sort of events you are speaking of? 

"「C」セッション(「C」session)" members will use full (but not real) names as follows:

Vo.南條 戮(nanjou riku)
Gt.東條 一咲(toujou kazusa)
Ba.北條 迅(houjou jin)
Dr.西條 美景(saijou mikage)

I can not wait that they appear on the stage! I am confident in this band.. :3

Today was held the concert at HOLIDAY SHINJUKU.. when it was revealed nothing new about a new band or a new concert .. But Riku has published some pictures in his official Twitter profile! ^^ (It seems to have also played his guitar!)

11947587_417223458482821_394590095432925

CNPX4DBUAAAG5on.jpgCNPi5q6UEAE5J4m.jpg