Sign in to follow this  
togz

My BACTERIA HEAT IsLAND to go on hiatus

It pains me to see this, but they've announced on their twitter that after their One-man live on July 20th, the band will go on a hiatus.

Whether it's an indefinite one or not, I'm not sure. I haven't found a reason, or I have trouble translating the rest of the message. If anyone else picks up any info... that'd be great.

;___;

source

Tenten said in one of his tweets "7月20日でマイバクは活動休止になります ですが必ず戻ってきます" which means "we are going on hiatus from 20th of July but we will definitely return".

Didn't read all of his tweets but the reason seems to be because his neck hurts. 

Thank god this is only a temporary break. So many good bands have called it quit as of recently and I love Tenten's projects. This band is so good. I hope to see many more releases from them.

ummm who cares, they barely released anything and like honestly i won't even mind not hearing from them until a first full LP drops, w/e. his artpop is annoying as ever since kurt disbanded anyway.

ummm who cares, they barely released anything and like honestly i won't even mind not hearing from them until a first full LP drops, w/e

as you can see some people do, me included. Yeah they might have not released very much so far but the songs we already heared from them are great imo and I want to hear a lot more especially after MIMIC I'm curious to see how things will develope from here

I hope TenTen fully recovers soon and MBHI will be back asap

Guest lynchisizer

another hiatus? ._. 2015 is an awful year for the music industry indeed... so, who's next? -_-

^ can't be helped if it's due to health issues but don't worry I'm sure they'll come back with new stuff (hopefully a full album) after TenTen is well again (:

^ for real, why?? all the pictures are gone now )):

^ weird. I wonder why?

Before it, he said something about being tired of false friends.

I don't really get it well too.

Sign in to follow this